Reviews for Redundant
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Haha, I love the reference to Green Day XD
Max and Dakota chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really liked Dean's thoughts.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Nice story! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Very good story. Like it a lot
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Nice season one fic. God' Dean's rambling. It sounds like my thoughts half the time. I mean the rambling part, My little brother doesn't need to be carried.
FancyADemon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
YES! I was hoping you'd come out with another Supernatural story!

This is awesome, will you continue it? 3

I really liked how you did Dean's point of view. :)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I enjoyed your story very much.

sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awesome fic! I'm so glad you found it and posted it. Loved that Dean manages to push himself beyond his limits as long as it is for Sam.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Good story.
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ooo. I'm a big fan of seasons 1-3. This one was amazing. I could definitely feel like I listening to the Dean at that time. Good job!
LittleBlueNightingale chapter 1 . 9/27/2011

0('.') *slap*

that was awesome, and i genuinly had to slap myself, i love it, HOORAY FOR CYBER DUST!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Really good narrative. Loved how you used Dean's voice in this and how you stayed well within his character. I really enjoyed his private rant about Green Day-LOL! Dean certainly makes no bones about what he does and doesn't like! Taking care of Sammy is a full-time job and it's stories like yours that make me wonder just how much of Dean Winchester is sanity and how much is obsession (or if they might be the same thing in his case) I really felt his exhaustion and dogged determination.

He makes for such an interesting character, doesn't he?

Thank you for the story!