Reviews for When nothing else fits
LadySilverstreak chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
OMG! I am laughing my aft off! Soundwave as a femme! SQEEEEE! I love it! I love the awful liaison too! I'm surprised Ironhide wasn't going for the liaison himself instead of his car! Please keep updating!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
How did you learn old west cowboy? I can't even understand British!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 31 . 9/8/2013
Ratchet pulled a prank. . . IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Wheeljack, you PERV!
DCMagariMarvel chapter 42 . 4/16/2013
Love the story
StarSwoop chapter 42 . 2/20/2013
Brilliant as always!
StarSwoop chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Am re-reading these as did start somewhere in the mists of time and lost my place. Suffice to say i love all your writing!
Exactlywhat chapter 42 . 1/2/2013
Please update these soon!
AngelicTrinity chapter 42 . 7/16/2012
Phwee... even if these are drabbles, I love them! Please continue!
AliceSylvia chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
loved 46!
AliceSylvia chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Love 20 and 22. (from Texas)
TransFanFreak101 chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOO! I love this! Keep at it!
LunaeShark chapter 42 . 6/23/2012
I apologize for my long delay in reviewing...only just started reading fanfic again now that summer is here. .

Anyway, I love this story, as well as your other fics, and I hope things settle down enough that you can return to the writing you do so well. :) Good luck with everything!
Botosphere chapter 42 . 3/17/2012
So...RL issues. I totally understand! I saw this go up but only now had a chance to read it. Sorry I didn't get to it sooner! :(

#163. I sense Jazz quickly becoming a "favorite uncle" for the Primelings. :D LOL about his battle cry!

#164. Now who could MYS be? This had *better* have a continuation, Hummer! :D So interesting to hear Bumblebee's take on being "kidnapped by aliens." Yet another great example of how you help us re-think our own world. :)

#165. Chromia as the bitter ex is enough to make most mechs flee in terror. Having Ironhide as the mate of your lover scorned is even worse. I have a sudden, new respect for Barricade's sheer guts. :D

As always, can't wait for MORE! I hope real life settles down for you, because I've missed you and your delightful fics. :) *hugs* Eowyn77
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 42 . 3/10/2012