Reviews for When nothing else fits
Guest chapter 44 . 9/19/2016
Oh, these are good! Please continue!
1Timberwolf chapter 44 . 9/19/2016
Great chapter. Loved 172, the poor soldiers should have known when Sunny and Sides smile that means trouble. lol.
Quacked Lurker chapter 44 . 9/19/2016
Oh no! Poor soldiers - Sharkitons are the worst! (okay, maybe not, but who let the twins see Sharknado?)

Yep.
Annabelle won that battle over food - poor Ironhide and Hound. Human foods are confusing (I'm guessing they don't know the difference between fertilized eggs and unfertilized eggs? Cause a lot of chain stores sell unfertilized eggs for consumption. Hmm, any thoughts on introducing them to caviar? fish eggs instead of chicken eggs?)

LOL!
"almost nothing left" - apparently, just the four tires.
Yeah, I can see that happening - and poor, poor Prowl, playing catch-up to pranks intended and sleight-of-hand that keeps the mischievous twins out of trouble w/ humans.
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 44 . 9/19/2016
Great chapter! And the Autobots won't understand the importance of the almighty Bacon. Haha!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/18/2016
Ratchet!
LadyAnatar chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
Excuse me, but I think you re-updated the wrong Chapter 14.
LadyAnatar chapter 43 . 9/17/2016
Yay, you're alive! You'd mentioned being a firefighter somewhere, and I have to admit that I'd assumed that you'd died. I am incredibly grateful to be wrong.

Hi. You probably have no idea who I am, and I never, to my knowledge, left a review on any of your works. However, I got into the Transformers fandom within a month of your last update, and you were one of the first authors I found whose works I read in their entirety. Here's a four years late thank you for a stellar, /clean/ foray into Bayverse.

As for this update itself, cute! I especially like the Words of Doom. It's so accurate.
Quacked Lurker chapter 43 . 9/17/2016
NICE.
Drabble 197 is especially good - and raises important questions.
(I think the answer is NO ONE thought the humans were a threat ... or that there was any reason to treat them as worthy of respect . . . even if it would have been using stolen funds to grab the glasses).

LOL on drabble 168 - for the ultimate scare off, I would go angry/upset Optimus verses irate Ratchet. (we could also do a disappointed Prime verses nostalgic Megatron).

Thank you for continuing writing drabbles and sharing the efforts with us.
(I don't think it's necessary to edit all the earlier chapters so each drabble is exactly one hundred words long. But, if you feel it needs to be done, then there is nothing I can say or do that will stop you.)

May God bless you and keep you and make His Face shine upon yours.
Death Valley Reaper chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Wheeljack! Come on, dude!
LadySilverstreak chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
OMG! I am laughing my aft off! Soundwave as a femme! SQEEEEE! I love it! I love the awful liaison too! I'm surprised Ironhide wasn't going for the liaison himself instead of his car! Please keep updating!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 36 . 9/8/2013
How did you learn old west cowboy? I can't even understand British!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 31 . 9/8/2013
Ratchet pulled a prank. . . IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 11 . 9/8/2013