Reviews for Perfect
NarikotheShadow chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
YES! Amazing! Never guessed that jerk-wad would show up again! x) I'm glad they got his ass outta there!

I love this story!
NarikotheShadow chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Haha 'H-E-double hockey sticks'
XD
I'm glad he dumped that asshole! He deserved it! Grrrrrr
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
OH MY GOD! this was AMAZING! I loved this sooo much! ADORABLE! Tense! Exciting! GAH! LOVE IT!
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
nice, i didn't think carlos would go first...

now for the answer
Becca Korklan chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
I feel like I'm gonna cry. This story is so amazing _ Beautiful ;-; But seriously, you did a fantastic job, and I was fangirling over everything, and ya know, cursing Cameron out too. XD Nice :3
lala chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Wow. That story was kick ass! I loved all the drama!
Merthur True Love chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Loving this story so far please update soon.
Hikari no Kasai chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Hooray for Kenlos! Kick Cam to the curb!
fairytalegirl13 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
woohhhoooo KENLOS!
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
hey their happy
Velandrae chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Great Chapter :) Cameron is such lying, manipulative piece of crap! OMG I can't believe the hurtful things he said to Carlos. He really went way too far. Its wrong to wish for revenge against someone, but I'll just say that I hope Karma has something in store for him. You should never treat someone like that. Carlos is so sweet, kind, & loyal. Cameron is just plain disgusting. I'm loving the Kenlos in this chapter. There's just not enough Kenlos out there. I must say though that lately, last 2 months or so, I've seen more & more fics like this one. Love it!
Velandrae chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Aww ... Kenlos has arrived :) :)

Great chapter. Is it wrong that really, really enjoyed Kendall beating Cameron down? It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. I'm just saying.

I'm glad Kendall expressed his feelings to Carlos.
ShisouEimin chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
oh, man, cameron is such a douche. Carlos doesn't deserve that. He's such a sweetie. Luckily he has Kendall that will love him for who is he :] I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hikari no Kasai chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
HOORAY FOR KENLOS! Hahaha, sorry, had to get that off my chest. :) But this is really getting good.
ShisouEimin chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
aw i'm glad kendall finally told carlos how he felt and was able to convince carlos to break up with cameron. i look forward to the next chapter. :)