Reviews for Find the Time to Find the Words
KathyG chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I just love this story! I love how Sherlock and Sarah are taking care of John in the aftermath of his injury. It is so hard on John, not to be able to talk normally or do things for himself as he used to-good thing he has Sherlock! It would be interesting to find out if John is ever able to go back to practicing medicine and to crime-solving with Sherlock (and if he ever does address Moriarty as "Murder Kitten." LOL!).

May I make a request? If it doesn't interest you, I'll understand, but if it's something you think you might like to do, I would so love it if you would! Please, would you be willing to write this story over, expanding it into a multi-chapter story? Wonderful and compelling as it is as a one-shot, imagine how much more compelling it would be if it were to be spread out over, say, 10, 15, or 20 chapters! This would allow you the scope needed to bring in Mrs. Hudson, Lestrade, and Sarah, as well as Sherlock, to interact directly with John after he comes out of the coma, both at the hospital and then at home.

What do you think? Any chance this might be a writing project you'd be interested in?
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Moriarty as the murder kitten would be most excellent. Serve him right for calling John Sherlock's pet.
Anyways, I liked your writing about John having a disorder-both the disorder itself and John and Sherlock's reaction to it. Well done.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Love it . Very well done. Looking forward to more soon.
YYHfan-KB chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Hahahahahaha! Murder Kitten, I'm glad this was a well written fic.

_ KB
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
You did well.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Oh god! Murder Kitten actually fits Moriarty to a "T"!
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This was a really nice what-if fic. I loved the friendship you showed between these two. They're so like brothers.
becgate chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Loved it! ! I wish there was more to read. I just about died laughing at the "fang on the ceiling" and that Mycroft is Brolly. Great story! ! !
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Brilliant. Just brilliant. :)
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I beg you on my knees that you write a sequel for this where John does, in fact, call Moriarty the murder kitten - I'd laugh my head off if Moriarty actually liked it!
Brialliant fic :)
Intelligensia chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
OK, now I want a scene where Moriarty's going through his spiel and John interrupts with 'Shut up, you murder kitten!'

Loved this so much.
librophile chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
'"And Donovan?" "Freak, but only because she says it so much."' They say what goes around comes around...
I love it that Sherlock is 'Shark', while his nemesis is relegated to 'Kitten'. Lol Great story, loved it.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That was a very powerful and beautifully written friendship story, thank you!
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Very nice. Bittersweet, a wee bit painful to read, but tender. I think you got John perfectly...I know one reviewer thought he should show his emotional trauma more, but I don't agree. I definitely get the sense from watching the show that Freeman's John has a tendency to pull into himself and shut down when it comes to his own feelings (the only time we see him expressing painful feelings is when they're being dragged out of him by his therapist or he thinks he's alone, like at the cemetery). John's a survivor and a soldier – he would definitely tackle any unpleasant task with grim determination. Great job!
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh goodness. Moriarty's nickname had me laughing so so hard. This was a great story, sweet and really showed off Sherlock's good side!