Reviews for Harry Potter and The Chosen Family
Currahee506 chapter 2 . 6/7
Please edut speech is off in areas should spots need would and others lik bumbles lines in chaptwr 1 need fixing
Currahee506 chapter 3 . 4/1
This needs major grammar and speach editing i know mine does too
Rossin chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
I enjoyed this very much. Even though your grammar could use a little work (not blaming you since its not your native tongue) your writing style and detail are very impressive. I'm officially a fan
Frostfire the Reality Breaker chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Epic story please update
Vollar Chetowa chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
wow I think this would have been a good story I can't get past the grammatical errors, it breaks up the flow of the story too much, especially the combat scenes.
lyaser53 chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Well this is fun I hope you return to it!
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You say English isn't your first language, well so far you have better grammar and spelling than most people on this site I have read.
SMTG chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Very good story Hero V. Blood! I can honestly stay these days most of the stories make me wanna puke but urs was just AWESOME! Keep up the good work and congratulations on writing a super-fantastic fic!
tiger27 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
this is good hope you continue this
jchangpa chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Hello Hero V. Blood

First I love the story, just my thinking it could be a really good Harry / Daphne / Hermione / other, but that is just that a wish. Now my only concern here is why we still has to handle Ron arround the group, he has never been a good friend on the original books and on all the stories I read he always betray them as a friend, he is jealous of harry and if JKR was stupid enought to make hermione pair with ron the rest of the world cant be following that line. Why I express this, because you have express this is a first book, so on the next one we will have Ginny on the group and from my point of view that is really bad.

Any way is your story and I as a reader has to respect your thinking, as I told before this is really up to now. I recognize that I do not read to much "T" rated stories but your is good never dought it.

So thanks for it and keep it up.

yours trully

jchangpa
H.Potter-Forever chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Nice chapter,

I think you make the character of Dumbledore a bit shady. I mean he told them to move while 'the wards are weakening' but it turns out that there moving-out 'weakened the wards', so instead of helping them, he put them in danger. But that's only my point of view.

I can wait to see how Harry grows in this type of family. With a genius & (somewhat) bookworm mother but at the same time surrounded by the most famous pranksters of there time.

Till next time, Goodbye &

!BEst of luCK!
H.Potter-Forever chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Great idea and even greater starting!

I've started this story now, and I hope that you will end this story and not post a 'Author's notice' chapter at end. You hear me, I want to see an 'Epilogue' chapter at end ;)

Ok, jokes aside, I love your story and I think that it has alot of potential to be one of the best stories there are on net. I mean you can change the whole persona of Harry Potter. I can give you alot more ideas but I think that they will only mix-up with your ideas and it will be 'chaos' in your head.

So, without saying anything further

"TO THE NEXT CHAPTER"!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Very nice so far! Keep it up!
god of all chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
habsrule44 chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I love the story so far and can't wait to read more. I can't really say I've read many stories where Harry's parents are alive and they love him so I'm really enjoying it so far. As far as the pairing is concerned I would prefer to see the three of them paired together rather than just Harry and Hermione. Either way should you chose otherwise I will continue to read.