Reviews for Crane of Japan
Lawin chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Ok, I am here to rant at how OOC (out of character) Japan is. Though I am only at chapter 16, I am actually quite disappointed at how Japan turned out to be a typical shounen manga protagonist. In my own honest opinion, the only one closest of that kind of character, who will try to resolve everything peacefully and be friends with his ennemy, in Hetalia, is the old China (before westernization).
However, I do like the story and it seems to be developing nicely, though, in my head, Yao will forever be the uke *evil grin*
scythe's seranade chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Damn this was amazing. Thanks you!
Stormjade chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
i actually only started reading it because i wanted to read you KorTai fic, and i wasn't expecting much, but this really is a gorgeous fic! I can't wait to read your side stories and your sequel! :3
Catnip Yawn chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I likes Xiaodan! It's a nice name. Pretty, like Japan. Wonderful writing
That Weird FanGirl You Hate chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
Oh, this story was just wonderful on so many levels! When I was reading the end of chapter 18 I felt tears of joy welling up in my eyes! China and Japan had been though so much, yet it never changed the feelings they had for each other! Also, I love how you made Arthur in this, he was like a badass priate, than he become that English gentleman I love! And, France...it was much expected from him to do something like that to Japan. To wrap it up, great story and truly I enjoyed it!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
Wow, this was such a beautiful story! I loved how everything came together so peacefully and beautifully in the end. Chapter 18 made me smile so much at the way Yao and Hong Kong acted, as well as how Kiku and yao finally were together again.

and the epilogue... *le gasp* I think I started crying from how beautiful and emotional it all was.

Thank you so much for this wonderful, wonderful story!
Gudrin chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
OH MY GOD THE FEELSSSSSSSSSSSSS *CRAIS FOREVER

WHyyyy

Why did this story have to end! Q A Q

It was so beautifully written! So god-like! YOU, are a literature god/goddess!

WRITE MORE CHUNI/NICHU! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!

I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE F*CKING WORLD.
... Q U Q

Love from Canada.
Kokoro no kuro chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
I really loved reading this story, and have only one thing to say:

Sequel, please!
Kristb2604 chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
I don't think a profesional writher could make a beter story. Sorry for bad english :)
kitkit11183 chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
This was a cute story. Francis was... well, I wanted to punch him. Arthur was hilarious after he stopped trying to kill Kiku. Hong was amusing and Yao and Kiku were pretty awesome.
Inclinant chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
Hello! I should not be so lazy and log in but oh well whatever /rolls about like a panda/

Firstly, I really want to say thank you for reviewing my stories and for writing this wonderful gem! I really enjoyed reading this story! I wanted to kill Francis so badly for bullying Kiku hmph how dare you -rages-

Ah and I missed Yao a lot in the middle part too. Thank goodness they ended up together; such a beautiful, happy ending!

I love how you describe Kiku dancing as well, he's such a dear. - grabs and hugs so tightly- The setting is really nice as well! Okay I should stop being lazy and sign in now...
UnifiedNations chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
I-I honestly cannot believe I haven't read this before... IT IS SO AMAZING!
anacutelurker chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
I- Oh god. I can't really express how I LOVED this piece. I'm speechless.

I read this in a go. I started this morning and couldn't tear my eyes away from it. You should totally know that I was reading this at WORK!

Oh, my god. This one was amazing. Awesome. Incredibly well written! I could feel the emotions of the characters and the plot was clear. I could perfectly imagine the scenes in my mind as I was reading this.

Simply wonderful, to say the least. Breathtaking.

I'm sorry this review has been growing long and incoherent (not to mention nonconstructive). But you are, my friend, is undeniably talented.

Now I shall end this before it strays further. Keep writing! From now on, I'll be looking forward to your next stories. :)

Cheers!
xXYoraXx chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Whaaaaaa! I imagine like teenaged Yoa and like baby Kiku then i thought... whoah... pedophile...
ShinDragonX chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
;A; this is the ending? NOOOO!

-crys in corner- please make aother story like this. I really want to do a story like this but I have two other stories to worry about. T-T the epiloge was so peaceful