Reviews for Elephants On Parade
1kaddison1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was entirely beautiful with one exception: it has only TWO chapters. With all due respect to the muses and whatever it is that keeps you writing, two chapters is not nearly enough to satisfy my reading urges ;)

Well done and I will continue to your profile straight away to check out the rest of your stories.

One small suggestion,though. Feel free to accept it or toss it down the drain: I would refrain from qualifying verbs like "to see" or "to tell" with adverbs. I can't tell you why, and maybe it's just me, but reading "told her happily" etc feels like adding "very" to adjectives - lazy. He was very tired should be exhausted! Anyway, I am rambling. Bottom line: no qualifiers.

Keep up the good work!

jaytoyz chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Everything has it's place...drama, angst, hurt, comfort...but I have to admit a secret passion for well written fluff...this was a fun story. The writing flowed and the only pause for me was going from chapter 1 to 2. I just discovered this and now I'm off to investigate your other Castle fics(and maybe I'll try some Bones). Looking forward to more Castle. JT
yeliahkaren chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I'm in love with this story! I loved the scene when Kate took Rick to the fire house. And the Christmas party as well. Very well done! :)
LoveJessieLou chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Amazing. I loved every bit of it.

But I do have question, does the elephant theme actually have anything to do with Castle or is it something you came up with?
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Oh my gosh. That was so cute :D:D

Thanks so much for writing.
mrstrinamills chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Oh holy crap, this was amazing. So touching, the way she let him in by showing Castle the firehouse and painting with him there. The Christmas celebration was the perfect way to conclude this one, referring to the first chapter in form of their presents for one another. So beautiful! One part of me is incredibly happy with how this went, a second part of me is silently hoping that you will come back to this story at one point to add more.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Oh my Castle, that is AWESOME!
XFfan1 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Loved it! If only... : )
Trish chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
This was lovely. Enjoyable read indeed!
Younger Dr. Grey chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Best. Story. Ever!

I lost artist!Beckett. I was actually toying with the idea myself before I stumbled across this. It's gorgeous and perfect and awesome and adorable and fluffy and EEP! I LOVE THIS!
NCISchick chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
note to self: DO NOT READ THIS AT ONE IN THE MORNING! you will be smothering yourself with a pillow to try and quiet the screams! OH MY GOD I LOVED IT! i can see why so many people have been talking about it! AWESOME! :D

Love NCISchick xoxo
Beetlebug chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
He bought her a firehouse! How utterly romantic
Kelbris chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
This is just so heartwarming! I was imagining king of a different ending while reading, but yours worked really well!

Like this it's really satisfying, though i would absolutely not mind reading a next chapter, if you got any good idea for that!
Kelbris chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Omg, this was just so unbelievably sweet! I love the footprints idea!
lauwer chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
oooowh wow, what a great story. I found it via Tumblr and it did not disappoint. Thank you so much!