Reviews for Odd Man Out
luxsolis chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
UGH! Such a good story! Such a shame you never finished it!

I love it, wish it had an ending.
Tai-writer chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Oooooooh. Shut down by Quatre of all people. Wow. I can't wait to see what Trowa has to say about Duo.
chibi heishi chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Wow, this is really interesting. I don't think I've seen this idea explored before, so it'll be fun to see how the other pilots handle it.
DTDY chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Sweet thanks for putting up anther chap. I love this story. Can't wait for when Heero finds Duo again and his talk with Trowa.
The Carrot chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I love this story so much, but guh- Quatre! Don't be like that! *hugs Duo* It's okay they'll love you in time.

Haha, I really do adore your writing, its very in character and some lines just break your heart and the way you write Trowa makes me want to pick him up and squeeze him to death, in a good way of course... lol.

I can't wait for more honestly! I'm keeping my eye on this one.
Uruwashi Inochii chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
AH! Another riveting chapter! Ugh, I can't wait for the next one to find out more! Yay Trowa for being on Heero's side!yoohoo!
Annoying Little Twit chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Yay! I was wondering what happened to this story :) I was glad to see a new chapter, I love the idea behind this. I'm also dying to know what happens next, and with Trowa being my favourite character, I'm glad you made him believe Heero without question :D :D :D

ALT
starless-ocean chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
:( I was hoping for Heero to convince the others... But now they all act so... superior? Why can't they even think of the possibility of finding Duo . As if Quatre was always right. And Duo should fight more! For being accepted and aknowledged!

:D Anyways - thanks for the update! More more more!
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Wow. So interesting. - I can't wait to read the next chapter. -
AliasPseudo chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Free time and updates are amazing!

It's nice to see Duo's post-war progression to career criminal. I'm slightly hoping Kitty will pop back up later in the plot since you've gone through the trouble of building her. If not, no big deal, but a cry for help would be an easy hook into conflict.

And I have to say I'm a bit surprised by Quatre. There's got to be more to that reaction, because you'd think he'd at least pick up on how hard Heero seems to believe. Also, Trowa's too cool by far. I like it.

Thanks! More, please!
hope chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
yeppie a new chapter, I know you just put it out but I can not wait for the next!
Miso Muchi chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Though I like things I don't expect, I was disappointed there wasn't more to the chapter. I like how Duo and Heero are on the same wavelengths about what Duo is though. Continue soon please. I love this idea
Emilinia-sama chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
oohhh! 3X you better hurry up with the next chapter! i want to know what happens!

update soon! i mean it!
Soul02 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
T_T please more updates :D This story is so WONDERFULLY FUCKING CAPTIVATING that im on here checking for updates everyweek. I know how hard it is with regular life and trying to write a story but PLEASE!

I love how everything just flows together. The way you perceive and write about the characters is true to their character habits from the series and I greatly appreciate that. I hate how your story inflicts emotion from me b/c I wanted to throw something at Wufei and Quatre when they were denying Duo's existence. It incites the feeling and thought of WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO HEERO lol _

Thank you for this well written chapter and I look forward to more from you soon :D
The Carrot chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
-takes a very deep breath-

...

-and is yet still speechless-

That...this is amazing! Please, I don't want to sound like one of those whiny reviews, but please, I know it's been almost four months, but this story needs to continue. The characters are so on point, and the plot line is undefinable. Amazing. I felt myself holding my breath in the very last chapter for both Duo losing his friend and then nearly hyperventilating when Heero told the others about Duo, I really want to see what their reaction would be.

So please, update, even just a little, the world needs more great stories like this one!

Please and thanks,