Reviews for Monster
starxphiler54 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
LMAO! That was absolutely priceless. ::snort:: OMGoodness! I haven't laughed so much in a while. Thank you so much. It just goes to show that men can be WIMPS! LOL!
Truemyth chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very cute ficlet! I liked that you used multiple senses in your descriptions to flesh out the action while still staying in Scully's PoV, e.g. the sound of Mulder's shirt indicating a shrug she couldn't see. This scene also reminded me a lot of Mulder showing Scully the alien in 'Field Trip,' which helped me visualize the whole thing fully. I love that scene! I could also see Scully eyebrowing Mulder like crazy when he wouldn't enter the room.
Mini Reyes chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
ahhh that was a nice way to start ending my day, i can totally see that happening! its so cute and fluffy! Wonderfull work!
Trixfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Mulder afraid of spiders...Oh I love it, and Scully saving his but. By the way I followed you auther profile and read all of you works. Great job.
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
CUTEE!

I loved it! :)
Mr.BAN chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Ha ha! One of the funniest stories I ever read. Kept thinking that a huge alien was going to jump Scully but I cracked myself up when I learned it was only a spider. Mulder was a real fraidy cat here. Funny as hell!