Reviews for Blood Pops and Other Sweets
mattdombast chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Love this I hope harry is more beautiful than rose
mattdombast chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Poor harry
mattdombast chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Rose the bitch I love Alice
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Why don't you write anymore?
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
This is a great fic a lil sad but still great :)
FuzzyRaibowSocks chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
This fanfic is fantastic. Please update soon it would be such a a waste if this brilliant story is abandoned.
lady wolvie chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
i like where your ideas would lead
Shadow315 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Please, please, please UPDATE! I really want to know what happens! ... I'm really sorry to be rude but if you're not gonna finish this can you at least say so, so we're not all waiting to find out what happens? I really enjoy this story and your preview is amazing, I can't wait to find out what happens but it's been years since you updated!

MORE SOON! please?

-shadow
Shadow315 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
i really like this! MORE SOON! This is SO cool! I want to know what he is! He, obviously, doesn't get his 'monthly' every month so what is he?

MORE SOON!

No continue?
Dedicated4reading chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Please continue it!
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Loving this and would truly love to read more! ;o)

I think the idea of Harry permanently locked in Forks behind wards with no means to contact anybody is an awesome idea! Also love the idea of the American Ministry realizing what the British are doing on their soil and sending in the cavalry.

Me thinks this would make a fantastic Bad Dumbles fic including craptastic friends, i.e. Ron, etc.

Please think about coming back to this fic. It could be a truly awesome read! ;o)
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
kariza2013 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
please write more really interesting!
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »