Reviews for Blood Pops and Other Sweets
candy4beth chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
update soon please
Katelaina chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Oh pleassse I am begging you, you simply must finish this fic, it is one of the best most original interesting fics in this catagory I have read in a long time!
Animeangellover2 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I love the story so far. I hope you continue it!
MadHatter4866 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I'm excited to see how this turns out!
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is a wonderful story it is a pity that you will not be continuing it.
Wolfworrier911 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Awww I luv ur story! Please update soon :3 its one of the good ones that I can stand reading and wat to read more when I read it :D
kage kitsune 14 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Naga Godess of Night chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I really love this story and hope you decide to continue it! I honestly wish there was more chapters because I'm a bit hooked.
Midnight Venom chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This is good, write more! (: Great job.
Kiri Namikase chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
m-preg?
WackedOutLunarBoy chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
i love this story so far, i get the naggin that harry's being raped, thats why he bleeds... maybe im coming up with that cuz i dont like the idea of hermaphrodite harry haha. keep it up )
Barock chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
the warnings say noting about a threesome but the last part of this chapter made it seem like it will become a Alice/Jasper/Harry romance later on. I almost never read threesome fics and I never ever read het, please tell me if there will be Alice/Jasper/Harry inte the future. I really like the story so far and will continue reading it but I would really like it if you warned for things like that in the future please :)
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
excellent story will you be continuing
watch who you piss off chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Amazing! Please update!
Flame150 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I just love this story so far. It has been a while since the last update so I hope you update again soon. .
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »