Reviews for Red Bracelets
Gay is 4 me chapter 4 . 7/26
Hello! My name is Sofé.
Your story is probably one of the best stories i've read. And I read ALOT. You make everything more realistic then the other ones ive read. For example. you put in the story Sweden (assuming thats mathews father) and Germania in different postions in homosexuality, giving it a more realistic feel. but heres the advice part. There are plenty forms of self harm. Carving, scrathing, bruising, pinching, etc. But usually when * self harm, * usualy feel glad, then fearful and regret. and when caught, * would try to change subject or make the person who suspects look at something else. Your story is beautifully written and i hope to read more from you.

BTW, Be glade your not downed upon for being gay. Parents suck, and some more than others. but that shouldnt bring you down, keep a level head my dear!(None of this is to affend you in any maner òυó)
to contact me my nearest contact is
Skylarlimecat chapter 1 . 1/25
Amazing so far
KawaiiKat chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Fanfiction Lover chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Fluff monster chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Other than the UsUk, I really really love this story! But, isn't usuk kinda incest?
A Fangirl chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Whoa! Love it! Great job!
sanestein822 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
hey this is a really good fan fiction like I've read it like a hundred times keep riding your really good at it and as someone who used to struggle with self-harm I know personally knowing you are loved and they will help you get better helps alot
Missingwings chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Wonderful story. I enjoyed the way you wrote this, and it hit some heartstrings. Thank you! (Plus I love PruCan, so that's a definite plus.)
Naviv chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
Great job! I really love this story. So heart warming especially with the music I'm playing lol. You should check out the song "Speeding Cars" if you haven't already!
dearcst chapter 1 . 8/7/2013