Reviews for I'll destroy myself for you
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Good story and good poem. It seems, in spite of everything, Frodo had to take the ring to Mordor to save everyone. You misspelled "reunion" as "re-union".

Good work. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site?

Aria Breuer
Kari Kamiya10 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
That was a GREAT story!
THE RED GUY chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Stunningly written. Tolkein always seemed to be suggesting that Frodo was taking the ring to save the whole of the world but your point is both better made and more realistic. I really felt sorry for both Frodo and Bilbo despite the fact that Frodo isn't my favourite character. The way the poem ran through the story was inspired and reminded me of the way the songs run through the actual books (but with more of a point to it). Quite simply brilliant.
gggggggg chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Astounding. I stand in silence, head bowed to such an amazing writter. I salute you with the respect that you totally deserve.
Elwen chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
This is a beautiful and deeply thought out tale. I stand in awe.
Melilot Millstone chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Did you write that poetry? I had to take a few minutes before I started to review this just to stop crying. That is so heartbreaking and incredible. How did you write like that? It was beautiful!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
This was absolutely lovely! It made me cry (which isn't easy) and the more I thought about it the more I cried. I certainly hope you have some more stories in that wonderfully talented head of yours. Please keep writing. I wouldn't change a thing about this story, it's perfect!
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Awwww! That was such a good story. Touching, realistic (would I care if it wasn't? Not really...), and quite beautifully written! Some of the sentences were really poetic, and I believe they are the result of a talented author. (grins) Keep up the excellent work, and I hope to read more of your stories.