Reviews for Stormy
KatLover chapter 1 . 4/30
I love that Jeff doesn't even give a second thought to comforting Nick.
Hermosa Reina Beautiful Queen chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I usually just love Quiff and all that chiz, but this... this is the work of a writer who knows what they are doing. I like this Niff story xD
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
RIGHT IN THE FEELS.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awwww, Niff!
Happy-Ever-After-911 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Aww... This story made me smile so much! It's getting a lot harder to find good Niff fluff now but your story made my day :D are you going to continue?
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That was quite sweet. Pure innocence. 3
yourrecordsallilistento chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I usually only read Klaine fics, but I decided to read this. And I am really glad that I did, because this is adorable! :D
I vote for crowley chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
thats so sweet!
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
N'aww! That's adorable! x
joja96 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
ypu are killing me! this is the most adorabley sweetest thing in the whole world!
musicispoetrywithpersonality chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh, I know those feelings you are talking about. Omg. This was so freaking cute i'm lost for words.
someonebuyadvdplayer chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was adorable:) you should totally keep writing them, you're great at it!
gleek0210 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OMG! This was soo cute!
Hot Summer Days chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was so cute! I freaking love Jeff and Nick and your story was so wonderfully cute and adorable! I have this massive exam tomorrow but I don't even care that I haven't studied because I read this (and checked out I'm pretty sure every single tumblr that is remotely related to Glee)! So thank you for writing because you're cool :) (And I'm not sure if you're that big on spoilers but I'm not excited for a certain part of I Am Unicorn at all so that's another reason I'm grateful for this!)