Reviews for The Kurosaki Affair
Flipnhaole chapter 22 . 2/26
War?! What is it good for?
Great chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Interesting! Would love to see what Kugo wants with our cute substitute shinigami! Looking forward to more!
vicjoen chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
You have to continue this. I've read the 80-chapter prequel. That's the reason why I'm on this one too. Please update soon.
Twan chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
After being absent from this story for a while, I enjoyed reading the last couple chapters. The storyline is still amusing, the fawning is still cute.

A question though, why is it Kurosaki-Sensei, why not -San?
AKShadow22 chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
I hope a new chapter makes an appearance soon! This story has been full of laughs and needs to be continued.
LisayaTomago chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
Please continue this! Don't forget about it! It's awesome! :)
arelia22 chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
I love this fic, the moment i knew of this i just had to read the prequel (Did it all in one day) it was pretty interesting though it shows how much free time i had.
But any way keep up the good work and update soon please.
onlytoask chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
Great chapter.
briar black death rose chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
Kano...Hmm, can't remember who that guy was but I wanna say he's the dude with the lucky knuckles power. Gettin' good so far. Of course Ichigo would cause a lot of paperwork. I wonder what the girls brought Toshiro back...Something watermelon flavored?
briar black death rose chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
oooooo brining in the fullbringers. Interesting.
NieveDrop chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
Of course Ichigo wouldn't really ask anyone to stand up, just kind of assume and direct. haha

LOL at the Ruki-nee does it all the time comment.

AK - that's a twist I wasn't expecting. But these are are really brain trusts, aren't they? :P
NieveDrop chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
Point of clarification. Momo & Karin both have feelings for Toshiro, Toshiro does not reciprocate for Karin, but he does for Momo? Or he's oblivious to everything (a la Ichigo)?

Good for Karin not playing a dasmel.

Guess we know who the Big Bad are now.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
So sorry I didn't review the last chapter. Things have been so hectic lately! Anyway, this was a great way to work in the Fullbringers. Great chapter!
jcampbellohten chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
About Yukio's Fullbring: 1) The "black box" pocket dimensions were a result of Yukio gaining some of Ichigo's Fullbring power, which let Yukio externally manifest his own; before that anything/one that came under his power was downloaded into his PSP-looking game console. 2) Assuming they were in the black boxes, each pair of combatants is in their own separate pocket dimension and wouldn't be able to hear anything going on elsewhere; i.e., Hitsugaya wouldn't hear Hinamori being "threatened". (Even if he could hear it, I would think Hitsugaya would trust Hinamori to be able to handle herself.) 3) The only reason Ichigo's pocket dimension exploded when he used bankai was because he was so uber-powerful—that was the whole point of it happening, actually, to show how superpowered Ichigo was now that he got his powers back. Hitsugaya used his bankai while fighting Yukio in canon, I believe, and nothing broke.
As for Yukio holding the idiot ball at the end, I'd say he could and maybe should play it off as "Kuugo didn't want it to be too easy," and left the part about Kano (that's Yuzu's would-be boyfriend, right?) alone for a few chapters to pace out the reveal more and keep the tension up. As it is the good guys now know for certain Yuzu will be attacked, know how it'll happen (not details, but generally what/whom to look out for), and know that Kano has ill intentions towards Yuzu.
KitElizaKing chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
Nice set up! I'm looking forwards to seeing how all of this unfolds now that more players are in place. There's never been a smarter man that Urahara, Szayel and Kurotsuchi do not add up to his instinctive intelligence. What happens next will be very interesting, I'm sure!