Reviews for The Kurosaki Affair
red neo ranger chapter 28 . 5/25
I love this story
Kidzin chapter 28 . 5/18
This and SIW are easily one of the best things i've read on this site. Absolutely fantastic, thanks for your work and hopefully we can see next chapters soon. It's been so long running series, it's impressive.
Ayeobe chapter 28 . 5/5
I hope the next installment will come soon...
This has been a wild ride. read this and SIW ages ago, found it again..and i can't wait till the next chapter!
Bleach power chapter 28 . 4/16
Poor Ichigo,poor will be hell to pay after bachelor party.I pity got the hardest part,he need to please every women with dress.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 28 . 4/17
oh god, those last three lines! That had me in such stitches and I love it! Ichigo and Rukia are GOING to kill the people that had a hand in creating this, I'm sure. *snickers*
RSK1066 chapter 28 . 4/17
YAAAAASSSSSSS
Dashita Tichou chapter 28 . 4/14
This post made my day. I've been home sick and reading this has gotten so many chuckles. I love that you brought Rurichiyo! I'm so excited to read about the parties as well. I was a bridesmaid in July, but that was honestly the only wedding I've been to as an adult. I an looking forward to seeing how everything plays out with this story. Have a great Easter!
KitElizaKing chapter 28 . 4/14
Oh, yeah...there's going to be trouble ahead! Of course Ichigo should have known better. Say no to a party and expect the rest of the Gotei 13 to take that lying down?! Oh heck no, they'll take that with alcohol, please! *snickers* Can't wait to see what you have cooked up for them!
So sorry to hear about your injury in the meantime. A sprained wrist can certainly put the kibosh on your efforts to write. Thanks for the update!
jobananasan chapter 28 . 4/11
The image of a smiling Ukitake followed by the saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" made me LOL for some reason. He's an OG but there's such innocence to him.

I really thought they'd have Rukia's bachelorette party at Kukaku's. Oh I hope to god there's gonna be male strippers! Maybe Rangiku can propose a Vegas theme...It'd be funny to see the uptight and formal ones, like Rukia, Rurichio, and Nanao, Yuzu even, let loose once in a while. Likewise I'd like to see what the guys would do with some female strippers. I can see some of them getting an aneurysm, like Toshirou, Hanatarou, Ichigo, and Ishida. I hope Yoruichi and Urahara are invited.

Can't wait to see how much mayhem a bunch of shinigami and SS inhabitants can possibly get into!
NieveDrop chapter 28 . 4/9
As much as Ichigo, Toshiro, and Uryu are trying to avoid this party, I would love to see the three of them be the ones to most let loose at it. I'd die if I actually saw those three enjoying themselves at the same time in the same place. LOL
Eradona chapter 28 . 4/8
"Ichigo's going to go bankai on us."

Gotta be my favorite line so far!
Assault Godzilla chapter 28 . 4/8
You're not the only one who hates real life (on occasion). Though I'm sure some of us understand your plight since we go through it now and then too.

Well, with Bleach over, seeing something like this in my inbox is a good way to waste time. And have a laugh. Or just go 'yup, Ichigo and co. would do something like that.' Also, not speaking of from experience, but bachelor parties can get pretty nuts.

Keep it up!

P.S. Speaking of dark sides, look out for Optimus Prime over the next couple of months.
The Last Kenpachi chapter 28 . 4/7
I think this wedding is going to cause a boom in the shovel industry and the bomb shelter industry. Does anyone sane disagree?
Zelenal chapter 28 . 4/7
I'm not sure how to feel about this story anymore. It moves at such a slow pace with the infrequent updates and not much happening in any given chapter that I honestly can't remember much of what's happened in this story. I can't even really remember what happened last chapter. Yet, at the same time, fanfics are my only source for IchiRuki after Kubo "betrayed" us so yeah.
KOTR13 chapter 27 . 2/5
Another great chapter. I was wondering if either of them would get wedding jitters or if they're just too hardcore for that. Now to see if Ichigo freaks out!