Reviews for The Kurosaki Affair
I love the story but i ship hitsukarin rather than hitsuhana...
KindYoshi chapter 36 . 7/2/2020
I’m so glad I read your stories and I’m looking forward to the next one! Thanks!
darklover chapter 36 . 6/26/2020
You did a great job writing this sequel. It was really good. Glad you finished it.

I'm shocked you are continuing this series with another sequel and involving the Quincies. I'm curious if you feel like making it an attempt to fix how Kubo handled it. Honestly, I'd rather read more about Ichigo and Rukia's life more so than that. Anyway, I applaud the way you have written your story. You are very creative.
darklover chapter 33 . 6/26/2020
So I'm finally getting around to finish reading this fic. I have to stop and just say I loved the vows. They were nicely done :) Awesome job.
Thedeathofthestars chapter 36 . 4/20/2020
Oh wow! I have been following this series for years and I can't wait to read the last of the three!
KitElizaKing chapter 36 . 4/12/2020
Dun dun duhhhhh! I'll be right here waiting! I'm going to love seeing how you shape this puppy up! Thanks for this story. It went a long way to soothing my heart over the wreckage that was made of Bleach at the end. This is the happy story that we all should have seen!
KitElizaKing chapter 35 . 4/12/2020
Oh oh, amongst the happiness, portents of destruction and death! Dare we guess who 'he' is!? That was lovely, having one last Isshin-bomb for Ichigo this morning...now he's going to have to give it all up. The after-party in the hole was a good idea, it's much more fun for Ichigo and Rukia to hang out with friends. I'm sure they'll enjoy it a lot! Thanks for your chapter.
KitElizaKing chapter 34 . 4/12/2020
Heh! Awesome! That's the kind of party Ichigo is always going to throw! lol
KitElizaKing chapter 33 . 4/12/2020
Awesome! Awesome! It's like an Ichi/Ruki fangirl's dream come true. *sighs* This would have been so much better as canon! I just love Rukia's vows, they were lovely, and for all that Ichigo made up his own on the spot, they were lovely too. I liked that they referenced some of the things that they'd gone through together, that was very sneaky of you to put those in!
Assault Godzilla chapter 36 . 3/1/2020
You did it. After so long, this particular story arc of yours has at least reached its end. And much like your other stories, this was a blast to read. After seeing what may come next, no doubt the wait for that next part of this saga will be worth it. I just realized some media have labeled the third part of a saga that might be ending either in some sort of ascension or rising in some form.

I won't be surprised if you have someone in 'Ascending the Throne' say something like, "We're in the endgame now." Or idk, have Ichigo go, "And I... am... the Soul King." *snap*

Keep it up!
KitElizaKing chapter 32 . 2/29/2020
Flying rice cookers and a horrible green suit... I am imagining something like a metallic avocado, lol. Thanks for the next lovely chapter in this wedding story.
Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia chapter 36 . 2/27/2020
I await with bated breath till the sequel of this comes out. I love your stories
WardofWinters chapter 36 . 2/25/2020
This is brilliant as usual! It was well worth the wait and I am eager to see how you deal with the next bit. I hope all is well with you!

The wedding was super romantic, until ganju was a jerk and interrupted. And I love yuzu, she kicked butt. Grimmjow was brilliant.
jobananasan chapter 36 . 2/23/2020
Ugh! That damn Ywach and his followers! They were so annoying in the manga. Bazz B wasn't too bad. Kinda reminded me of Grimmjow. Anyways, I was hoping the epilogue would end on a lighter note but oh well. Can't believe TKA is done! Oh my gosh! It's been a fun ride. Thank you so much for not abandoning this fic. Thank you for writing it and finishing it. Looking forward to Ascending the Throne and other stories from you. Take care and until next time. :)
jobananasan chapter 35 . 2/23/2020
I forgot all about Keigo and Mizuiro. Glad they weren't injured.

Go Rukia! Damn! Thank god she told off that GM. Byakuya would be proud.

I like goofy Isshin but yeah, that was inappropriate because Rukia was there. He could've accidentally hit her.

Is Chappy not there? That makes me sad. She should be wherever Kon is.

They're talking about Ywach, huh? I can't stand that prick. Grrrrr...