Reviews for The Kurosaki Affair
crimson sana chapter 24 . 11/22
My cravings for ichiruki lead me to dig the archives and I stumbled upon "Saying I Will" and "The Kurosaki Affair"just followed naturally! Finished both in one sitting! Good God you're such an amazing writer!
I'll be waiting for the coming chapters!
These both are epitome of perfection! And the humor gave me stomach cramps! Perfection is truly what fits the story because it perfectly balances fluff and smut and sappiness and not to forget good hearted humor!
Waiting for the next!
Your new fan
AraShiba chapter 24 . 9/28
Hi! I loved this chapter and the Bya-kunXSendo-san couple...
Hope to read you soon!

Kisses from Argentina.

Dark Inu Fan chapter 24 . 9/24
Ichigo's relying on other people for reminders and they are most decidedly not being helpful. He needs a small planner book or something. Byakuya's enjoying his schadenfreude at the expense of his prince (brother-in-law-to-be, 'friend', nuisance) a little too much. Ichigo, on the other hand, is starting to get twitchy and it'll be a good thing when this wedding brouhaha will be over with. Keep up the good work, dark
Rukia's Reflection chapter 24 . 9/23
Lol! Byakuya the prankster...
Snowy Analia chapter 24 . 9/22
Love the story and your previous one. Please update as soon as possible. :)
iyashi.aya chapter 24 . 9/22
Excellent story! My apologies for not reviewing in the first story but I was so caught up in reading I had to continue it!

You're an excellent writer. You manage to keep the reader riveted to the edge of their seat and wanting to come back for more. The grammar and punctuation are perfect. Keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
KitElizaKing chapter 24 . 9/21
Very cute, sweet chapter. Just a slice in the life of Ichigo and his family, going to work and living their lives. I liked it! Thanks for the hints of humour with Byakuya both with Ichigo's alarm clock and the florist! That was funny!
Quick-n-Popular chapter 24 . 9/20
Great chapter. I wonder is Byakuya could keep his rigid composure if he were to meet Hisana in a reincarnated form. However, it would probably be best for him to remain as he is as a remorseful Byakuya would be hard to take.
Assault Godzilla chapter 24 . 9/20
Ah. Another update. Goodie. I have too many things on my mind to say my usual shtick, as well as feeling really down, so I'm keeping this short. Usual antics from everyone, can't wait to see what happens next. *sigh*

Have a nice day.
KOTR13 chapter 24 . 9/19
Thanks for continuing this story. I found Saying I Will a while back and got totally hooked on it (I always shipped Ichigo and Rukia back when I watched the anime, so that was pretty much my dream fic). I moved on to this story and I've been waiting (and rereading) and hoping that you would pick it up again.

I guess some people take longer to get ready in the morning than I do, I consider waking up an hour before work to be plenty of time.

Your scenes with Byakuya interacting with mundane humans keep giving me this vision of a spinoff sitcom where Byakuya has to adapt to modern human life and occasionally he just loses his temper and blows everything up with Senbonzakura.
LadyYoonEunSoo chapter 24 . 9/19
Yay another wonderful chapter. My life is now complete! Can't wait for the next chapter. Again im soooo glad your back!
NieveDrop chapter 24 . 9/19
Oh my...if Daddy Ishida decided to attend just to be that way...oh. my.

Oh Byakins. Never lost that boyish mischief.

While the phone call was nice, I am missing some IchiRuki in the same time and place.
roromi chapter 1 . 9/19
Yay yay yah new chapte yahooo baby your awsome luv ya :-)
I LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH ahhhhh a new chapter in a very good story thats so heart worming thanks
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 24 . 9/19
Byakuya is so mean :D I really wonder if Ishida senior will accept the invitation though.