Reviews for The Kurosaki Affair
sara-nadia chapter 25 . 9/11
please update i love it
Rukia's Reflection chapter 25 . 8/28
Yuzu armed with a spoon is a hilarious thought. Great chapter!
The Bleach manga ends in less than 10 weeks.
TVC chapter 25 . 7/6
Yay! I noticed you were updating other stories so I figured you would eventually get to this section one. Some great funny moments in this chapter! I would love to see mild-mannered Yuzu smack Kano a few times with a spoon. Or the frying pan. Glad to see you are still trucking through this. I look forward to the next chapter!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 25 . 7/7
Thank goodness you are back! :D Can't wait for more!
Ignis Draconem chapter 25 . 7/7
please sir, may i have some more
Assault Godzilla chapter 25 . 7/7
Huh. Funny I decide to review this after the week's Bleach chapter has gone up. I'm sure you've read it already as well and can decide for yourself how things will go now that some characters have shown up and done their part. Or so we think.

Ah well. As for this chapter update for one of your stories...I don't have much to say. Another great read, I will say. And that I don't feel bad for the bad guys. Like at all. Normally you shouldn't in a lot of stories, and there are exceptions, but in this case, let them get f***ed up real good. And here...we...go!

Keep it up!
TR4PP3R chapter 25 . 7/6
AWWWWWW! No frying pan?! But it's a classic trope! Maybe a small frying pan or a meat tenderizer? PLEASE?!
KitElizaKing chapter 25 . 7/6
So glad to see another chapter for this one. I love that you're still writing this rather romantic, and oft-times hilarious story of Ichigo and Rukia's wedding. I'm so looking forwards to the big day!
Iceflame55 chapter 25 . 7/6
There is only three words that come to mind for our dear friend Mr. Kano. Dead Man Walking. He's so screwed the Devil himself will likely be truly feeling sorry for him. If Ichigo catches him, he's going to likely finding himself in Hollow World with half the Hollows in that dimension chasing him. If the twins get to him first, he'll end up looking like someone that tangled with a Buzzsaw with his face, and lost.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 25 . 7/6
*snickers* Yeah...Karin a damsel in distress. Can't see that happening, sorry. I kinda feel bad for Orihime and Momo this chapter since they have to deal with the third seat of the eleventh division. Though I am curious as to what Shirou-kun's reaction was to the picture of Momo in a dress...
NieveDrop chapter 25 . 7/6
Thank goodness for Rangiku running interference! lol

Eek! Sounds like Orihime needs some control the middle of everything else going on.

Careful, Uryu, Jupiter forbid you sound too much like your cousin. ;)
Thedeathofthestars chapter 1 . 4/29
I realy love this story and its prequel! I can't wait for the next update! :D
Ignis Draconem chapter 24 . 4/8
please update, im really interested in where this is going, this seems like the perfect story of my favorite ship
TR4PP3R chapter 24 . 3/16
Love this story! Please update soon and keep up the good work!