Reviews for Edward Gets Hurt
Annie chapter 1 . 5/25
BEAUTIFUL
CSG chapter 1 . 1/13
All together now, Awww...! That was sweet. Thanks for sharing it! :)
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This is how it was supposed to happen is beautiful! And I hate Jake to the core of my being!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Nice one shot... well done.

The confrontation with charlie and all the characther interactions seemed more plausible here than anywhere else. congrats on doing such as great job with that.

It stilllllll sucked to see Bree go. But I guess it would've distracted from the story or left hope for more.

JB need a clue, but I loved the way you handled him. And thank god Bella finally saw sense. It took too damn long.

ANYHOO thanks again.
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Really good n very well written but the things in the book are slightly different n better, so it might have been better if you had followed the book instead of the movie
But on the whole, it was still very good
awesomeness chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Please make a next chapter
davysekhon chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
It was truly great but a little more about bella finally seeing her betrayal as well as dragging Jacob over the coals would have been awesome so bella could finally see him for the moronic selfish dog that he truly is. Anyway still a very interesting one shot. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
Prettygirl07 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I always thought that Jacob was a selfish ass, truth to be told I hated eclipse but you you can't just in a way brush aside bella's blame, she had a fair share of it and I like this story but it feels likes bella's the victim with all her poor worries rather then Edward being hurt.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Now, bar Edward getting hurt, Jacob can have THAT anyway, this is how it should have happened. Jacob supporters have always flabbergasted me. Mainly because of that one sentence you said. Or Alice said. That's he's been manipulated her emotionally the entire time, and even physically when he forced his kiss on her. All just to get what he wanted. And his excuse that she loved him as well and just didn't realise it is pathetic. No matter if it's true or not, and in my mind, it's not, they don't love each other, Jacob has a crush and Bella loves Edward, he has a funny way of showing it. Love isn't an excuse for constantly manipulating someone to get what you want, ignoring their protests, the fact that they don't want to be kissed by you and not once ever feeling regret, remorse or guilt. There's something seriously wrong with Jacob, the werewolf Jacob. The pre-change Jacob I didn't mind as much. I didn't like him, but he would never have done those things.

Okay, sorry about that. Didn't mean to dump a rant on you. Whew!

Great story. I loved it. Very well written and I loved how Bella put both Charlie and Jacob in their places. No father should act the way Charlie has, even if it is out of love.

This would be great as a continued story, but I'm content with how it is regardless.

Thanks for writing and sharing with us all!
May chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I agree with how Jacob acts...sometimes I want to jump into the book or movie and strangle him. Lol. This was really good. I loved it.
ms simmons chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I read your A/N i agree 100% i don't like jacob very good story
Leila chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Aww! That was so sweet! Good job!
rachel garber chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Eddie? that is funny, I can kind of imagine Emmett calling him that. Jacob, grrrrr I hate him. Great ch you really got the phrasing very well when you used some of the text the way you did to work the story the way it came out, good smack down for Charlie always hated the way he pushed Jacob on her.
detsinbaby chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
this should be a story
scruffydoc chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
you are talented! thanks for writing