Reviews for Edward Gets Hurt
davysekhon chapter 1 . 2/4
It was truly great but a little more about bella finally seeing her betrayal as well as dragging Jacob over the coals would have been awesome so bella could finally see him for the moronic selfish dog that he truly is. Anyway still a very interesting one shot. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
Prettygirl07 chapter 1 . 2/3
I always thought that Jacob was a selfish ass, truth to be told I hated eclipse but you you can't just in a way brush aside bella's blame, she had a fair share of it and I like this story but it feels likes bella's the victim with all her poor worries rather then Edward being hurt.
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Now, bar Edward getting hurt, Jacob can have THAT anyway, this is how it should have happened. Jacob supporters have always flabbergasted me. Mainly because of that one sentence you said. Or Alice said. That's he's been manipulated her emotionally the entire time, and even physically when he forced his kiss on her. All just to get what he wanted. And his excuse that she loved him as well and just didn't realise it is pathetic. No matter if it's true or not, and in my mind, it's not, they don't love each other, Jacob has a crush and Bella loves Edward, he has a funny way of showing it. Love isn't an excuse for constantly manipulating someone to get what you want, ignoring their protests, the fact that they don't want to be kissed by you and not once ever feeling regret, remorse or guilt. There's something seriously wrong with Jacob, the werewolf Jacob. The pre-change Jacob I didn't mind as much. I didn't like him, but he would never have done those things.

Okay, sorry about that. Didn't mean to dump a rant on you. Whew!

Great story. I loved it. Very well written and I loved how Bella put both Charlie and Jacob in their places. No father should act the way Charlie has, even if it is out of love.

This would be great as a continued story, but I'm content with how it is regardless.

Thanks for writing and sharing with us all!
May chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I agree with how Jacob acts...sometimes I want to jump into the book or movie and strangle him. Lol. This was really good. I loved it.
ms simmons chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I read your A/N i agree 100% i don't like jacob very good story
Leila chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Aww! That was so sweet! Good job!
rachel garber chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Eddie? that is funny, I can kind of imagine Emmett calling him that. Jacob, grrrrr I hate him. Great ch you really got the phrasing very well when you used some of the text the way you did to work the story the way it came out, good smack down for Charlie always hated the way he pushed Jacob on her.
detsinbaby chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
this should be a story
scruffydoc chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
you are talented! thanks for writing
TwilightWriter1234 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Really agree wiht you on this! Loved it!
RedHann chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Please write more! That was amazing. I loved the part when Bella told off Charlie and Jacob. I've hated Jacob from the get-go and Charlie was on my nerves all throughout eclipse. I'm glad Bella got some lady balls and told them to back up off her.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this that she stood up to Charlie and Jake. that she was ready to not care what others thought. it was amazing when I read this I smilled proudly as she made her stand. even stood up to Jane. This was how eclipse should have ended instead of that stunt in the meadow
may96 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is a great oneshot. I like it a lot.
omoshote chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
this makes me kinda hate jacob
hanadi J chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aww this is sweet
And at the same time not cheesy thank god!
Thank you for writing it.