Reviews for A Real Family
garnet chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
ow~ Lina is so sweet... haha...

are u gonna continue this fic?

*puppy eyes* plz plz plz continue...

Thx!
Curlz-Shadow Kitsune chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
WHAA HAA HAA! I loved how you characterized Zelgadis! please update ASAP!
Angie chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Please write more soon! I really enjoyed the story so far!_... Oh who am i kidding you won't update!It's been too long (3years)!But i'l still check every now and then to make sure incase you do (hint,hint)*.*
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Pretty strange but cool. _! I liked the part when Lina killed her husband...that was so Lina like, hehehe. Well continue soon, I want to read more! '

_! Me, a girl that is very lazy and don't want to login and stuff.
RedRoseGrave chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
love it. plz update?
Mysticalflame chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
are you going to update this story or is that the end? :'( i hope not! i really like it! but it's been a while and...well, yanno! ok, anyway, bai bai!
Dark Topaz chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
you have to update please
Findel chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
This is real good. It's an interesting turn in the Zel/Lina relationship. I mean I would never really think of Lina as wanting to be a mother but that's why this is such a good fic. I know you've probably shelfed this fic and I'm probably beating a dead horse but if you ever have the time and ideas Pleas Continue.
Jay miyazaki chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
Please write more? *puppydog eyes* Please?
Chris chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
More please? I keep coming back to this story, hoping that another chapter's been added... I wanna find out more bout the Inverse family.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2002
This is getting quiet interesting. Please write more.
Kel chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
This is wonderful!

I don't suppose there is more, is there? I love the descriptions of Lina and her kids, and the welcoming party, but it needs more. :)
Xelis Metallium chapter 3 . 8/14/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! FINISH IT! PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEE!
Calophi chapter 3 . 7/28/2002
I didn't see when this was updated last. Is it too late to ask for more? _
DameNeko chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
Hee. This is so cute. Not to mention it's my favorite coupling! Z/L all the way. Write more, or else XP Ignore those naysayers-this is too adorable.