Reviews for The Truth Within All Truths
That was so inspiring. It really shows what it feels like to be saved if you know what I mean :) I felt the exact same way when I found out about the Lord. Thank you

- guest without a fanfictions account
Brenne chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow! That was incredible! I love it! XD
Gal chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Okay, you get so many points for this. This is one of the best fan-fictions I've ever read, and I absolutely love that it's about Christianity. Reading it made me get choked up, and trust me, that is impressive in and of itself. (I've watched Up and many such other tear-jerkers many times without a hint of crying.) Thank you for writing this. I haven't read any of your other stories yet, but I am definitely going to now.
JustBlossom chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wow, I really love this! I've always felt that Ed needed to realize he could never make up for his sins on his own, that he needed God's grace to be forgiven and let go of his guilt. Thank you so much for writing this :)
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Beautiful. Very spiritual. I personally believe that any person who does not trust in God, does not understand Him or the love He has for all of His children.
Wolfi-Chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Alright, what I can I say that so many have already said. First of all, this totally hit home with me. Being a Christian, lately I've been a little in a hole and this story really lifted my spirits and brough me back. I had shivers running up and down my spine, energy that pulsed through me, and I almost cried when reading this. (Not sad tears though) I've seen a couple Spiritual FMA fics relating to Christianity and there is only one other that was good, but its now second on the list. Everything seems very pausible, since I can confirm from a source that China does have Christianity in it. The characters never occured to be OOC to me and it was so beautifu lto read that I faved it even on DA. I loved that you stated it was a relationship with God (cause so many think of Christianity as a religion instead) and the small bits of doubt that Ed hd along the way, brilliant. I love the way you showed Ed's conversion and the notes Al had. Ed cryign was truly touching and I have personally started full-on crying one time when it can to accepting God completely, tears that have so many emotions to them. This is truly a work of art. God bless.

Keep on writing.

One last thing, it's funny that I've been having trouble recently due to events and I stumble upon your fic, which reminded me of who God was and everything. Thank your for writing this.
ArtisticFantasy chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
oh my gosh this fanfic... this is the second time Ive read this after a while and it still affected me so profoundly. i love the connections you make between FMA and the stories in the Bible, its just absolutely brilliant, and as a christian myself it hits so close to home. I reckon truth was put as a mediator for alchemy when alchemists acted as god because of their immense power. many fics portray Truth as a heartless villain but i don't think that was the case at all, he was just carrying out the rules.

If Ed could ever be convinced to become "religious", this would be the way. everything in this fic is perfectly plausible, it fits so well within the FMA universe and every character is so in character, and it had the sweet addition of the Elric kids (Edwin, lol, I see what you did there! XD)

I really wish this was somehow canon, and maybe ill just make it my headcanon. it did occur to me that ed would make a great christian, with his stringent moral thinking and his immense respect for human life (which are the major reasons as to why he became my favourite fictional character.) It really comforts me to know also, that though FMA is forever fiction, Jesus is real and always there. this just makes me love FMA AND Christianity a bazillion times more than before, and I thank you for that. thank you for writing this so amazingly well. God Bless You!
ImperialGuard202 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
there's not much to say except that this was well done. loved how you introduced Christianity the the FMA universe in a creative way. Especially the idea of Jesus's sacrifice on the cross as equivalent exchange. very well done (bows to you).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That was really, really awesome. I love it love it love it!
Designation M chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This. Was. Great! It was very well written and it proclaims the truth so well. It makes me happy to see Ed has finally found God and Jesus. Well done and God bless you.
Lyoko498 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is a very well written story, and executed in a realistic way. Good job and keep up the good work.

Lyoko498
Steena the Cat chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is AMAZING! You have written this story very well, and I absolutely adore this concept. You have kept everyone in character throughout, not once did anyone, at least not to me, came off OOC. It seemed like a very realistic way of how Ed would convert. Even with Al, since I always suspected him to be more open to the idea than Ed. And I KNEW Ed would be a tough cookie, but he always softens up a bit around. It was just ALL well done! I'm going to send this to people who would enjoy it very much. :3
Miss Sleuth chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Such an amazing piece! Just so well done! I really can't add anything here that others haven't said... it feels so real and in character and flows so well!

I WAS teary eyed... God and His Love is so beautiful and you've brought it into this story real well!

Thank you for sharing this with everyone... And thank you, God, for giving us this author and their talents.
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow... what a way to make Christianity real in a fanfiction... and considering how much Ed cared about Equivalent Exchange, he could finally find the true Equivalent Exchange... Jesus' death in exchange for the forgiveness of all of our sins. I have to concede, my eyes nearly welled up a little. The true Gospel is so beautiful, I never get tired of hearing it.

And think about it... how Ed spent all those years trying to atone for his own sins, and he just couldn't do it. But he finds out that there was One who did atone for his sins.

Vic Mignogna would love this!
Noble Voyager chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow... just wow. That was simply beautiful. I absolutely loved it. I've never been this moved and inspired after reading a fanfic. But this one... it really gave me goosebumps. Shivers ran down my spine while I was reading this story. The way you conceptualized and executed the plot was very well-written. The emotions were truly felt from beginning to end. I really appreciated this fic. Here are just some of the parts in the story that struck me the most:

"Al also addressed a troubling question that had been brewing in Edward's mind during his reading: If this God is so benevolent, how could He have let our mother die? In response to this, Al reminded Ed that all people must die. That was the flow of life. As further explanation, Al referred to a story near the end of first section of the Old Testament about a man named Joseph. This man had suffered greatly, being betrayed and sold into slavery by his jealous brothers, but God had planned a greater purpose for his life beyond his pain. Al then expounded on this:

Likening this to our story, Brother, you and I dealt with so much loss, but consider this. If we had chosen a different path, is there any guarantee that Amestris would have been saved from the Homuculi's plans? Mom's death was the first link in that chain of events for us; without it, it's very probable that this country would have been destroyed."

"As painful as it was, Ed read on as Jesus was crucified on Skull Hill. His hands had started shaking. Why? Why was this man's death so important? Ed noticed two words in the margin: Equivalent Exchange."

"That was all it took. Ed understood. This Jesus had died because only his sinless life could pay for all of the sinful people in the world. His sacrifice had been the ultimate equivalent exchange."

"We were so wrong," Ed choked between shaky breaths. "I was so wrong."

"It's not just that, Winry. It's..." Ed paused to phrase his thoughts. "It's about a relationship. A connection between each person and the All-Powerful Creator of the universe."

"Love. I had never known that such a powerful being, no, the most powerful being, could ever care about each of us...enough to send his own son, his only son, to pay for our sins - taboos and all."

"I must say, though," he added after a moment, "It might have been a lot harder for me to accept the truth if Al hadn't gone through so much trouble to help me. That little brother of mine certainly knows how to make a convincing argument."

"But now, the guilt I've carried for so long...it's gone. For the first time, I really feel...at peace."

"Thank you, Al, he thought. And...Thank You...God..."

Those, my friend, were the BEST parts in the whole story. It made me look back to the time when I first watched the first two episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist (first series). Ed was an agnostic and always argued that God doesn't exist because it wasn't scientifically proven. He would also complain about things like "How can there be a God when almost everything in this world is filled with madness, cruelty, and hatred?" As a Christian, that made me think. How would Ed's life be like once he finally accepted God as his Lord and Savior? And I suddenly got caught up in this fic of yours. Let me tell you, it somehow made me understand the series in a whole new light. If this were to happen in the actual show, I really hoped it would go like this. It was really excellent.

By far, the best fanfiction I've read. Keep it up! In fact, I was inspired to write something that would involve Edward's conversion after reading this. Good job. You're a great writer. :)