Reviews for Blood Stained Sand
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
This is a good story! Please write soon!
Clockwork Art chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
I think you should do at least 3 or 4 chapters, you have my support (:
HermioneandMarcus chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
FloodFeSTeR chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
OMG YOU MUST UPDATE SOON!
FloodFeSTeR chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
This is an excellent story already, exceptional with details and the mutants mannerisms. Keep it up
SugarRAy chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I. Love. Her. Name. I would like permission to use it in a story of mine if that's ok?
Ferretsong chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
This is a good story, was hesitant to read it, but it's good. I hope you update before Halloween, :).

A logged out writer,

Ferretsong.
xCANxUxHEARxMExDEARx chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Just found your story this morning and have been reading it nonstop ever since! I freaking love it! Please update soon? I can see that you haven't been on in months but I'm going to follow/favorite you in hopes that you do. Please come back and update very soon! 3
Guest chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
Plz update :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Yay! Super excited to see that you'd updated. I love what you did here. You have a way of writing that just grabs me and pulls me into your story. I am very eager to read what happened! What a cliffhanger! :D
Berry's Ambitions chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
Nice update! I've missed this story. It's nice to see Niamh slowly but surely adjusting to her life in the hills, and that she and Lizard are being at least somewhat civil towards each other. Really excited to see that relationship develop, and Lizard's character itself.

Oh, man. Poor Alison. Don't get me wrong, she was a whiny pain, but no one deserves what she's about to go through. Any chance they'll save her? Will she even *want* to live after that anyway?

Gunfire! Wonder what's up with that. Very excited that we've reached a turning point in the plot! The pacing in this story has been wonderful - not too slow, but far from rushed.

I hope you'll update this soon! There haven't been many active Lizard stories as of late and this is one of my favourites. :)
bookwormxwriter chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Love it!
bookwormxwriter chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Love this story! I agree that Lizard is going soft. :) Keep it up! :)
ShatteredSoul37 chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
PLEASE UPDATE IM IN LOVE WITH TIS STORY
sandradee27 chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
i like. keep it up! much love