Reviews for Once forgotten
RinneLin chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
this is sooooo cool! I like how you parted the story. they meet constantly during their life and finally end up being roommates. love it, love it!
gilless4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I'm usually not much into AU, which your story definitely is, but the plot is so good, the different meetings are so well arranged, the way you make us realize how they know each other that well without remembering is so well brought... Really, a lovely story.

And just as a side-note : it's so very rare in fanfictions I couldn't help but notice : there are no noticeable grammar, ortographic, or others, mistakes in this text. Well done !
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is such a clever, intresting story! Its simple and beautiful.

Its wonderful and just very human!

Many thanks for such a great piece, really really enjoyed!

( confusion though on the garra lover thing? It sounds like his dad ran off with garra as a lover? Its kinda confusing to understand that one part?)

but a great fic and definate to faves!
Xsandohs chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Sooo clever! And original. I loved it :)
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved it! I thought it was so cute and totally awesome how their appearances changed. I think my favorite one(look wise) was when she had red hair and he had silver. That just sounds so beast and hawt.

I love how you tied the little moments throughout the fanfiction in the tenth meeting.

You should put another chapter or another story that let's them remember or something on the lines of that.

It would be adorable :D
Alex chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wow, that was really clever! I loved the story, but there were some parts I had to reread to fully inderstand. I really hope you continue this story, I'd read the continuation! Anyway, great job writing this.
Livelaughloveee chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Question , he took gaara because he was the male lover or because he was male ?