Reviews for He Didn't Have To Be
KimiD chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Oh... who is this "friend" he blew his son off for today... Bella had every right to be angry with how he acted... he's staying with a "friend" he acts all possesive towards her about jake but does not really give her anything to hold on to or make her feel she is anything but Draco's mother... where the hell is his head... does he love her or Not?! Sheesh, he says she does not talk to her but then neither does he open his mouth and tell her anything either. This note is the first time he has even said Anything about any feelings for her, he is always going off on her and acting like the arse he usually is to her... what is she supposed to think...?
KimiD chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Saaaahweeet!
KimiD chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Atta Girl Bella! Finally!
lilmstran chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
loved it
pauleen chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Well thos is a dickward I see us reading about.
Haeley chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
Well, it's about time Edward got a pair of balls and, somewhat, disciplined the kid. Though, I would have spanked him when he started throwing a tantrum. I would have never gotten away with that crap when I was a kid. If I ever hit my mom... oh, I better have run. No offense, but I hate it when parents let their kids cry on and on without disciplining them. It makes me want to spank them. If my child was Draco, I would have whupped their tail a long, long time ago.
Haeley chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Yup. I definitely would have spanked him.
Haeley chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Oh, my hand was itching in this chapter. It's really itching.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Loved this story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Lol awwww great story..!
dj071688-Coppertop chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
Read the entire story this week, and I loved it. Very well done.
sugar334 chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
LOVED IT!
Jaygm chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
That was an amazing little story. Things sure weren't looking too good for them at the beginning. But they managed to pull it all together and find happiness together making a very sweet loving family. You did well.

Thanks.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Draco talk is precious.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
Renee got put in her place and Bella pretty much let her know that any relationship was going to be on Bella's terms.