Reviews for He Didn't Have To Be
Iersseltje chapter 25 . 2/23
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
narsuess chapter 25 . 8/19/2017
I don't remember ever read family fic in this fandom as good as this is.
Seriously it's so good, you would think story about domestic life with kid(s) would be boring, that's not the case at all.
I found this story before I went to bed last night and I couldn't stop reading it.
It's so different from the typical pregnant bella story.
I've looked for this kind of story, the one where the author focuses on what happens after the unwanted baby, and I'm so glad I found this.

You really are something when you can pull story about potty training like that! So interesting and fun, yet romantic and sweet, and I found their fights realistic.

So thank you for sharing this;)
Azlady2003 chapter 24 . 8/9/2017
Yeah I don't think edward didn't anything wrong unless he grabbed his wrist to hard, sometimes kids need a firm stop it and a tap to the butt. I can't tell you how many firm stop it's I've doled out lol. Man I'm going through the terrible twos on the youngest, I can't tell you how many times I've walked away while she is on the floor screaming no lol. I'm surprised edward hasn't convinced bella to have sex but I don't blame her the one and only time was 2 mins worth lol
alainaroullier chapter 25 . 8/7/2017
That story caught me off guard. I was expecting something light and predictable but what I got is entertaining, funny and heart warming. There were parts where I laughed so hard I had tears and then real tears at the end when Edward reflects on the choices he made. Loved it! Thanks.
alainaroullier chapter 14 . 8/2/2017
Whoa...what just happened?
alainaroullier chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
She deserves his wrath.
alainaroullier chapter 7 . 8/2/2017
Hmmm... Draco will take little getting used to.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
I just can't with story any longer. Bella is immature. So immature. She has not put her son first. Edward has done nothing to prove he can't parent his kid. The accident wasn't his fault. He is just as capable as her. I don't want them together. He should grab that kid and run. Anyways, good try, but im done w this story!

The end!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2017
Yeah, Bella is a huge cunt. What a self righteous bitch. I am not a fan of her in this story thus far.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Honestly, you must have been like 15 when you wrote this because no adult, in their right mind, would think Draco was a good name for a baby. Embarrassing.
NeeNee246 chapter 25 . 4/9/2017
Their kids are brats! 'Nough said! ;) I loved reading this! These characters are so dysfunctional and perfect at the same time! lol :D
NeeNee246 chapter 19 . 4/8/2017
Finally they get some alone time! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 18 . 4/8/2017
Didn't awww, didn't laugh,(well i did laugh a little bit)didn't cry, but I did wonder how could two people that can't communicate properly decide that having another child(with each other)would be a good idea?
I am enjoying this story! ;)