Reviews for He Didn't Have To Be
sarah martin chapter 25 . 1/27
Amazing :)
tas62 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Ok, before they have another baby they probably need to actually confess their feelings for each other first.
tas62 chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Well while the note is heartfelt, I still think Edward is an ass right now!
tululah chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
Thank you for an entertaining story.
Iwantsomefangs chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
Okay this is a wonderful story, and I won't lie I cried reading the epilogue. Hartley's speech problem is something I've witnessed in real life and it's heartbreaking. Wonderful story thanks for sharing.
KimiD chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Oh... who is this "friend" he blew his son off for today... Bella had every right to be angry with how he acted... he's staying with a "friend" he acts all possesive towards her about jake but does not really give her anything to hold on to or make her feel she is anything but Draco's mother... where the hell is his head... does he love her or Not?! Sheesh, he says she does not talk to her but then neither does he open his mouth and tell her anything either. This note is the first time he has even said Anything about any feelings for her, he is always going off on her and acting like the arse he usually is to her... what is she supposed to think...?
KimiD chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Saaaahweeet!
KimiD chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Atta Girl Bella! Finally!
lilmstran chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
loved it
pauleen chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Well thos is a dickward I see us reading about.
Haeley chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
Well, it's about time Edward got a pair of balls and, somewhat, disciplined the kid. Though, I would have spanked him when he started throwing a tantrum. I would have never gotten away with that crap when I was a kid. If I ever hit my mom... oh, I better have run. No offense, but I hate it when parents let their kids cry on and on without disciplining them. It makes me want to spank them. If my child was Draco, I would have whupped their tail a long, long time ago.
Haeley chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Yup. I definitely would have spanked him.
Haeley chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Oh, my hand was itching in this chapter. It's really itching.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013