Reviews for He Didn't Have To Be
It was a bumpy ride for Edward and Bella but they got it all in the end. Loved it, thank you for writing and sharing.
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 5/10
Your first story. Good job. I finally found something in Edward I could like.. took time.
MaryMary123 chapter 18 . 5/10
I want to throw up.. them.. heck no
MaryMary123 chapter 17 . 5/10
it is not working out move out and back with Charlie. Get an education let Draco dad the big child grow up alone.
MaryMary123 chapter 15 . 5/10
Sorry I still don't like Ed. Childish and I think she would be better staying home with her dad. Raising her child and yes staying away from Dick head.
MaryMary123 chapter 11 . 5/10
okay well the teenagers are working it out to be civil. Edward is really not a nice person. I hope his son does not pick that up from him.
MaryMary123 chapter 10 . 5/10
Edward and Bella had sex made a baby. Are not in love! He is an immature teenager. She is coping and not sometimes. She is trying to be supermom and she is not equipped yet. So.. Of course these situations will be awful.
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 5/10
Oh no..

For your information I hated Reneesme too.
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 5/10
Not a HP fan but what ever floats your boat. After having a C Section she would not be able to Drive or carry anything over 10lbs. for 3-4 weeks. Just saying.. US doctors anyway.
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 5/10
:-) I am glad you like it. :-) it is different, really different.
MaryMary123 chapter 6 . 5/10
The boy does not want to be born and be called Draco. Come on B..
MaryMary123 chapter 5 . 5/10
Teenagers having babies is not good. Have some at my school. I teach. :-(
MaryMary123 chapter 3 . 5/10
If only it was that easy.
Novel's addict chapter 25 . 1/27
Amazing :)
tas62 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Ok, before they have another baby they probably need to actually confess their feelings for each other first.