Reviews for Let's Test That Theory
Loved this!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Cute one shot, love Rachel just going off lol!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ahhhh that last scene was soooo cute! :D

Btw, that was a great way to start the fic.. caught me off guard, but I got over the shock rather quickly. lol.
Miss Keri Baby chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I absolutely love this one shot. i find myself reading it very often. Great job.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Loved this! I think your an awesome writer. :o)
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Knowing many Jewish mothers like this - mind you not all of them are - I found the story amazingly easy to envision. Great job, the characters were wonderful and the story was hilarious.

Gabz
foreverGleek20 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Loved loved loved this, bb! It could not have written more perfectly either! Leave it to Noah to come up with such a ridiculous plan and Rachel to not back down from a challenge... Definitely one of my new favorite stories, as are all of yours!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Really liked the idea behind this story, boy was Mrs Puckerman scary when she was though Rachel wasn't Jewish, but thankfully Rachel was able to handle her.

Given how badly dinner went, I am surprised that Noah made the suggestion in the first place, but then it would be good to know that his mother likes Rachel for who she is and not what her religion knows how many girls have been frightened away in the past, thought the Brittany/Eva Braun line was priceless esp cause she had no idea she had been insulted.

Rachel's verbal smackdown with Mrs P and then her conversation a few days later were so well written. She was not only standing up for herself but also her relationship, and a lesser woman perhaps would have felt Noah was not worth the hassle of dealing with a crazy mother in law.

Last but not least I can't remember the last fic I read that started with smut between my favourite couple. It is definately not a problem,in fact it was a great way to set the scene,afterall in what world is a Puckleberry hook up not going to be hot?
PuckleberryGleek chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Beautiful story :)
piper-h-99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
LOVE IT! Absolutely love it! Would love to see how dinner 2.0 goes and what happens after with Puck and Rachel!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This story reminded me how ironic it is that Lea actually was raised Catholic while Diana Agron is Jewish, especially considering how Mrs. Puckerman behaved with Quinn at the show and her idea about "nice Jewish girls". But is an interesting plot: I always thought that Mrs. P would like Rachel for what she is and the fact that she's Jewish would be a plus, but what if the elder woman priorized the religion before anything else?

"You can borrow a cross or something from that bitchy blonde friend of yours..."

Hahaha, have to admit that the reference to Quinn was pretty funny, but I'm glad there's a Faberry friendship here.

God, Mrs. Puckerman was really rude, and for a moment I couldn't help but relate the dinner scene with the one at the "Asian F" episode, when Will discovers how awful Emma's parents are. Poor Rachel, good to see Puck standing at her side supporting her, and his mother admitting her fault. Nice story!
princess-oro chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
LOVESSSS THIS! I've read many puckleberry stories in which Mrs Puckerman is usually nice and awesome(she IS the Puckerone's mom) so this fic is such a change and I really like it. I did wish it was longer but neverthelesss this was very well-done.
polarpi chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG, I loved this and the reaction of Rachel when she'd had enough of Hannah's insults! Great job, sweetie! :)
gleefulness chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I like!
Cj chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love your writing style! Keep going! I wish this had more chapters...