Reviews for Helping Ryan
Emily chapter 24 . 1/19
Before Ryan starts talking. He needs to call Taylor and have her come by for the big talk.
Mare43 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Okay, I'm late to the party as usual, but I'm so glad you're continuing this story. I remember reading it when you first published it. It will take me awhile to get caught up, but I want to read it from the beginning to refresh my memory. :-) Looking forward to reading more!
Francy-90 chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Great chapter! I'm so happy Ryan finally decided to talk to the Cohens!
Can't wait for next chapter, please update soon.
Linoria chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Lots of stuff happening in this chapter. I do hope Hailey kicked Julie's butt. Really liking what you've done/are doing with Caleb!

Looking forward to more

Linoria
pickles-cat24 chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
Love, love, love this story. I like that Hailey isn't such a flake and that Julie is the "bad guy" and Caleb is a decent human being. Keep up the awesome work!
ChrisUSA chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
awesome! new chapter. Great
L.A.H.H chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
Great chapter please update soon
Starwarrior87 chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
I really like this story I hope you post soon
Penelope L chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
Update! Update! Update! :)
Anonymous chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Ominous and leading ending. Maybe Ryan's headed to testify or to meet with prosecutors and investigators to add more stress and rekindle all of the emotion and trauma?

Being able to do something "normal" that he never got the chance to do with soccer will be overshadowed no matter what. He can't leave the rest behind.

Thanks for updating and drawing it all together.
L.A.H.H chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
Penelope L chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
Is there anyway you could continue this? I am addicted! And I need to know how Kirsten handled Julie. Please pick this story back up!
L.A.H.H chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing. I liked the backstory of Hailey
anonymous chapter 22 . 12/4/2012
Unexpected and interesting development with Hailey and Caleb, although it almost backfired and still could.

Points to Ryan for risking trusting Sandy again and being the one to make the first move, but then the Cohens have always put the burden on him and the Atwoods did too, so what else is new? Still, I like having that relationship, however tentative, again. I hope that Sandy can do his share.

The way everyone says "that place" is getting a little melodramatic! Maybe it doesn't have to be said at all by now?

Thanks for updating.