Reviews for Helping Ryan
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
very good for a first i think :) but then again this is my first fanfic reading so i don't really know what i'm talking about haha
Joe-Lynn chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
My name is Emily. I hope that Seth breaks his promise and tells Summer anyway. Because she's sort of like family any way. Ryan obviously needs some attention from Taylor. Hopefully, she'll show up at the house with Summer. Let's get some Ryan & Taylor romance in already.
othgirl2010 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
great update i hope u update soon
matthewsbj chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Thanks for another chapter.

I can understand Ryan's clamming up, but I hope that he doesn't completely shut out the Cohen's. At least he knows that they know, and hopefully they don't act differently around him.

I'm also glad to see that Caleb is trying to help in his own way, and in a way being a grandfather to him.

Looking forward to another update soon.
Francy-90 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Great chapter! I really love this fanfiction! Please, update soon!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Worth the wait, but still a very volatile situation with so many past mistakes coming back to haunt the Cohens and history repeating itself for Ryan. As much as Kirsten wants to believe her own words about nothing changing, she has to know that Ryan's right. What they've learned has already changed plenty. The way the Cohens are reacting is proof of it, actions contradicting words. Ryan's pain and isolation is palpable. He can't pretend if the people he lives with know, and everyone also knows that Seth can't keep a secret, whatever his intentions. For someone already having every reason to feel insecure and scrutinized in a new environment with new rules and expectations, Ryan has to feel like he's trapped under a microscope with any little bit of trust shaken. You've made the snowball effect feel very real.

Thanks for updating.
Molls chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Amazing chapter, you truly are a great writer! Please continue more with the updates!
Katherine-Rose-Rulz chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
please update soon! I think this is like one of the few OC stories that are still being updated! lol loveing it so far
DreamingSkies chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Too much suspense! Please post soon! I'm guessing either the guards or one of the inmates sexually assaulted him. Dawn's boyfriends must've done something to him as a child as well
ItsMeEmily chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I haven't reviewed this story as I've gone along and I apologise, but I haven't had a chance since I've been reading straight through! I love this story and I seem to be gripped, the constant suspense is great and the characters are perfectly in line with the series! Please continue! :) x
Dolly chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
Omg this story is sooooo good! I'm really hoping he wad raped I wanna see him with some emotions and how you worked that into the story! You have wonderful writing talents and I hope you update soon because I'm really enjoying your story!
grahad8 chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
So pleased you managed to continue with this story. I really am enjoying reading this fanfic.
anonymous chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
It sounds like things have escalated and there can't be any more walking on eggshells. The Cohens have always taken a "we don't really want to know" stance when it comes to the details of Ryan's life. Standoffish would be an understatement. Even if it's because they didn't want to intrude, it also sends a message of not being involved or not caring. There are ways to approach establishing a relationship, trust and a bond and they haven't set any records for accomplishing that. They're out of choices now and the circumstances will only make it worse for Ryan. There are things that no one wants to relive or talk about, especially to people that are still virtual strangers in so many ways. Ryan can't feel that he can trust the Cohens, not the way he should, and not the way a child would normally trust a parent. They're not his parents and only Sandy takes enough time and interest to occasionally act as a guardian when it's convenient. The tumultuous and distant start with Kirsten hasn't helped.

Caleb might have thought he was establishing some sort of connection, but his judgment wasn't the best and his actions were misguided with repercussions. If he was going to withhold information for a period of time, then he needed to make sure that Ryan got the help he needed and he needed to also be the one to step up and help Ryan tell Sandy at least. Keeping secrets hasn't done Ryan any favors and only added to his problems, physical and emotional.

I'm also concerned that if Ryan had certain tests at the hospital after being assaulted that he wasn't put on a regimen of medication if his health was at risk if the ones responsible could have given Ryan more to worry about.

It sounds like it's all about to hit the fan, but I sure hope the adults act responsibly and think before they say or do anything. Now's the time to be careful and sensitive.

Thanks!
Mustangchik2007 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Please update this is a really good story!
pickles-cat24 chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Love the cliffhanger! I hope Ryan will open up a little more. Can't wait to see what happens, hope you update soon!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »