Reviews for A Party Suprise
lisamccool388 chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
i love this story it so good
jolene.rosamonte chapter 58 . 8/19/2014
This story is great at capturing the style,the voice, of some of my favorite characters on the show. I've really enjoyed reading this-more than I enjoyed the finale of the show!
Phoenix365 chapter 58 . 12/2/2012
But, but, you can't end it there!

I love the way, at the beginning of the story, you told about the events of the shooting from Leo's POV. An alive Leo is never a bad thing :) And you kept the tension going throughout.

You took a chance killing AJ, especially around these parts, but you made it work beautifully. Roger alive was also a good twist.

So, what happens now? ;)
mymariska chapter 58 . 3/15/2012
OOOOOHHHH "should have stayed dead to me"... Upset much Greenlee. HA! Love the chapter.. Great Angst and Drama. Hope you are doing well my friend. miss talking to ya.
mymariska chapter 57 . 3/5/2012
Yeah your back. BOO bad crashing computer. Glad to hear you got almost everything back. Yeah Erica and Jack are back together. Boo Ryan is still looking for Greenlee, bad Ryan. Jr should go to court in chains and shackles. Dixie and Tad are too nice of people. I would string JR up by his balls and poor fire ants all over them. HA! ;)

Greenlee is upset and hurt it seems everyone wants to run from her. Can't blame her for leaving. she is hurting bad. She feels betrayed yet again. I see Leo seeking out Ryan to have it out after what Greens told him.

Great Chapter. Can't wait for more.

Good to have you back. :)
mymariska chapter 56 . 2/15/2012
OOOOH SNAAAP! Wow there isn't anything Nessy won't do is there? That is so Nessy too. Vanessa had him this whole time. what a great twist. ? How did Binx never see him in Paris? ROFL The Mynx interaction was sweet and (checks eyes, feels wetness, yep made me cry again) loving. That was just great. I don't think you could have written that any better. It was perfect. Just what Rissa needed. :)

Can;t wait for update. Again Great. :)
PCGirl chapter 56 . 2/15/2012
Ooooo-awesome twist at the end. Now I'm nudging you back to your computer and write the next chapter please. ;)
CurlyAkemy chapter 56 . 2/15/2012
OK crying reading this at work. Beautiful halter after all that sadness.
dimmingsoul chapter 56 . 2/15/2012
What the what! Did not see that at all! Perfect! This chapter bad me smiling,crying, and extremely shocked! Can't wait for more! Great job!
kmon1 chapter 56 . 2/15/2012
Ahhh. I did not see that coming. Superb twist
Robyn chapter 55 . 2/10/2012
Don't keep us waiting too long before revealing why Greenlee is "shocked"!

Enjoying the serial story since we have no show to follow anymore...I know you didn't like Ryan but don't make him too much the heavy here...

Leo has some explaining to do on why he stayed away and allowed Greens to move on and love another...

Looking forward Chapter 56!
dimmingsoul chapter 55 . 2/9/2012
Oh Damn. This is a great chapter you do love a good cliff hanger! I can't wait to know what happens to Leo and what was on that darn tape he watched! Please post again soon! The wait is killing me!
Julie Chandler chapter 55 . 2/9/2012
This story is getting really good!
PCGirl chapter 55 . 2/9/2012
Ok, I know I haven't reviewed in forever but you can't stop there! I want to know more of the Leo/Greenlee story-now without OLTL also I'm missing both shows more and this story is still helping. Hoping to find a new chapter of this story in my inbox in the morning. :)
mymariska chapter 55 . 2/8/2012
Ok, you are so killing me with these Leo cliff hangers. :P I am like what what what was the clipping. I am racking my brain to remember or what it could be. AAAHHH Ok, so you can't make me cry you decide to drive me crazy. :) I so don't like Ryan. I love that Cara is seeing David thru her own eyes and not everyone else's and giving him a chance.

Can't wait for more.

P.S.

If David was to drug Ryan and dress him up in a tutu and pink tights I wouldn't be upset.