Reviews for Just a Shopping Trip
OSM chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
This is so Awesome!:-)
Pusha chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Ara, hahaha oh yeah there was a Happy!
Jessevangeline chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Lol I been laughing throughout the whole story. Poor Happy, got left alone at the guild hahaha.. Thanks for this one!
OpenOtaku chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I liked it! I'm glad I read it!
Bob Bandicoot chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Good story! The first chapters were indeed kinda short but you improved this in the later chapters. I found it a little strange at first that Happy wasn't with them but, we had an explanation about that in the end. Carry on, this was very good. Simple, cute and fun!
ARandomWeirdo chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
This was very cute and well written.
ShiningStellar chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Hahahahaha poor Lucy :-D she shouldn't said that at first place now she's cleaning Natsu place. Poor girl. Nice chapter ;)
OhtaSuzuke chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
oh, how i love erza's jumping to conclusions:

He was taken aback by the fact Erza actually wanted to by that piece of nothing sword. It did look ancient, but it was only about a year or two old and was left out in the sun for too long. He didn't think any archaeologists wanted to buy it either – but this wasn't an archaeologist, it was Erza Scarlet, the Titania, and he couldn't object.

"J-just… well… three…"

"Three thousand jewels? I'll take it," she commanded, throwing a bag of the money at him. "Natsu, Gray, Lucy, we're going."

now i'm curious to see what fate awaits lucy at natsu's apartment XD
TheLampInTheDark chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Nice story :)

Hope you can make them a little longer... um that's just a request
ShiningStellar chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Oh well, this will work too. So don't worry as long as you update.

I have two guesses whether they stop at bakery shop or at armour shop. Haha ..

Anyway, thanks for update. ;-)
ShiningStellar chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
First, your welcome.

On with the story, it's going well but it needs to be a bit longer, although I like Erza's here b'cus she didn't do anything violent. And those two's only brought trouble. Ja'ne. See ya next chapter.
OpalMist chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
First of all I love your first story!And I love FairyTail! PLEASE Keeepppp !
NxE-Forever chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
LoL! X) Lengthen your chapters though. Update soon!
ShiningStellar chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Pretty interesting. I can wait how it's started. It should be fun. ;)
Eieriann chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
interesting... It's off to a good start just keep it up :)