Reviews for The Ballad of Sam and Freddie: Second Verse
ari chapter 9 . 5/14
Hi i love your work and i think you are an AWESOME author i know im wayyy late but this is the best fanfic i have ever read so far. Keep it up! :{) - mustache
jrmf98 chapter 82 . 5/11
Really love both of these fics please update the third I'm gonna die of anticipation
gbski9110 chapter 45 . 4/10
So, I don't know how much you you know about Naruto, but when Carly and Sam are yelling each others names, I picture the sunset scenes with Rock Lee and Guy Sensei
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Very nicely done
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 92 . 11/7/2014
I feel like I am betraying Seddie because I actually love Sam and Brad together...I mean in the beginning I wanted Sam and Freddie together and now I am just so used to them being together this whole time and there was a change and Brad and Sam are cute together. But they need the distance so they can get over each other... I don't want them making a mistake that I know for a fact that they will make if they keep being around each other.
Great chapter by the way.
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 77 . 11/6/2014
Melanie is such a bitch, she isn't helping Sam all she cares about is herself...

Now that I am reading more, I am starting to think Freddie is more right, Sam is losing her mind and Freddie can't fix it, she will need to do it herself and it she can't then she's gonna lose everything...Freddie, Carly, Brad and even Freddie Jr.
I don't think Melanie coming there was any help whatsoever. I think Sam needs to sober up and really actually talk to Freddie not try to manipulate or confuse him anymore... I think she needs to lose all connections with Pam in order for her and Freddie to start getting better...i think she needs to lose connections with every Puckett and that even includes herself.
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 74 . 11/6/2014
I think that Sam is right generally in this case, Freddie is trying to control her and I get that he loves her but he needs to let her makes her own decisions or they should make them together.
I also understand Freddie doesn't want her to get hurt and he is trying to protect her but he doesn't need to protect her all the time, she is her own person.
Sam feels this emptiness inside that everyone needs but a lot of people don't have but she see's that there's a chance that Pam actually is better and that she actually does love her... So she is gonna take take that chance.
Freddie doesn't understand he has always has his mom there to be there for him, Sam didn't have anyone...
I actually don't think Pam cares...I think she wants something out of her...Maybe she does want to see her grandson... but probably money too? I hope she don't wanna hurt Freddie Jr.

But nonetheless great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
So far..amazing! And im only on chappie 6!
esme.laksa chapter 60 . 8/5/2014
:') thanks...Now I'm crying.
Ahw . A little Freddie **
How cute!
I'mAnonymous chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I said this last time and I'll say it again, amazing work and I'm sure most of your fans/readers agree with me. The story has me griped and sometimes I stay up till 4 in the morning (sad? Ya I know) because I just love the story, the plot, and (almost) all the characters. I'm glad you made a sequel. :)

-I'm_Anonymous

Ps. You have inspired me to try writing, I admit you really have your work cut out for you (meaning is way harder and it takes a lot longer than I thought lol)
Guest chapter 49 . 7/29/2014
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...
esme.laksa chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
's dark side. It made me shiver. But god,you're the only one who made me cry with Freddie at his Dad's grave and now...this...you are AMAZING
esme.laksa chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
Thanks! Now I'm crying! It's the first time a fanfiction or a book make me cry. I'm not emotional. So you made a good work. :')
esme.laksa chapter 3 . 7/11/2014