Reviews for The Ballad of Sam and Freddie: Second Verse
Turtlefish 03 chapter 1 . 9/18
Hey again!

So, I also felt the need to write a review here too.
After finishing this story a few days ago, and it took me long to finish it, I came to the conclusion, that you are a really mad person.
But in a good way. It's so fascinating, how you are able to keep the tension up through the whole plot and the way you always push the characters limits is indescribable.
After the first part you start to think, how can you possible top this drama? But you found a way. And it turned out AWESOME!
When you as a reader think, that you have figured it out, then you come along and give the story a whole new unexpected twist. And this is an ability that most writers aren't capable of, so I really adore you for it.
If I could or had the permission, I would give you an award because you really deserve one.
I'm really looking forward to 'requiem'. I already read the first chapter half an hour before and the drama's all back. I'm already fascinated.
I really hope to read more from you, because I love, what you wrote so far.

Yoshi
eleanorr1gby chapter 1 . 8/6
this is in response to the previous comment...who is Emily and who is Stephen? Neither of those people are me. My name is Eleanor and these ideas are mine.
Hey, Emily I hope one day you're able to give Stephen Baker credit for he's idea for this, I will admit you did a great job as for as being an editor. Also since you were an Honors Student in Queen Creek I'm not surprised to see that you have a talent in this area.
Angry Chick chapter 70 . 11/3/2015
Drama, romance, and action
This FanFiction gots it all
What I don't like is Brad gets in the way
So it's a 28/30
Find me in other fanfics
Angry Chick; FanFiction Critic
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 95 . 6/3/2015
I loved both this story and its original.

And I know it probably wasn't your intention, but you've got me shipping Brad and Sam more than any other pairing on the show. And yet... They don't have any awesome fanfics dedicated to them that I'm interested in.

Anyway, keep doing what you do best!
ari chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Hi i love your work and i think you are an AWESOME author i know im wayyy late but this is the best fanfic i have ever read so far. Keep it up! :{) - mustache
jrmf98 chapter 82 . 5/11/2015
Really love both of these fics please update the third I'm gonna die of anticipation
gbski9110 chapter 45 . 4/10/2015
So, I don't know how much you you know about Naruto, but when Carly and Sam are yelling each others names, I picture the sunset scenes with Rock Lee and Guy Sensei
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Very nicely done
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 92 . 11/7/2014
I feel like I am betraying Seddie because I actually love Sam and Brad together...I mean in the beginning I wanted Sam and Freddie together and now I am just so used to them being together this whole time and there was a change and Brad and Sam are cute together. But they need the distance so they can get over each other... I don't want them making a mistake that I know for a fact that they will make if they keep being around each other.
Great chapter by the way.
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 77 . 11/6/2014
Melanie is such a bitch, she isn't helping Sam all she cares about is herself...

Now that I am reading more, I am starting to think Freddie is more right, Sam is losing her mind and Freddie can't fix it, she will need to do it herself and it she can't then she's gonna lose everything...Freddie, Carly, Brad and even Freddie Jr.
I don't think Melanie coming there was any help whatsoever. I think Sam needs to sober up and really actually talk to Freddie not try to manipulate or confuse him anymore... I think she needs to lose all connections with Pam in order for her and Freddie to start getting better...i think she needs to lose connections with every Puckett and that even includes herself.
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 74 . 11/6/2014
I think that Sam is right generally in this case, Freddie is trying to control her and I get that he loves her but he needs to let her makes her own decisions or they should make them together.
I also understand Freddie doesn't want her to get hurt and he is trying to protect her but he doesn't need to protect her all the time, she is her own person.
Sam feels this emptiness inside that everyone needs but a lot of people don't have but she see's that there's a chance that Pam actually is better and that she actually does love her... So she is gonna take take that chance.
Freddie doesn't understand he has always has his mom there to be there for him, Sam didn't have anyone...
I actually don't think Pam cares...I think she wants something out of her...Maybe she does want to see her grandson... but probably money too? I hope she don't wanna hurt Freddie Jr.

But nonetheless great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
So far..amazing! And im only on chappie 6!
esme.laksa chapter 60 . 8/5/2014
:') thanks...Now I'm crying.
Ahw . A little Freddie **
How cute!
I'mAnonymous chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I said this last time and I'll say it again, amazing work and I'm sure most of your fans/readers agree with me. The story has me griped and sometimes I stay up till 4 in the morning (sad? Ya I know) because I just love the story, the plot, and (almost) all the characters. I'm glad you made a sequel. :)

-I'm_Anonymous

Ps. You have inspired me to try writing, I admit you really have your work cut out for you (meaning is way harder and it takes a lot longer than I thought lol)
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »