Reviews for Blood Red Road
Sevvie lover chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was AMAZING! I could not stop laughing! I would love to see this actually as an episode! It would make one hell of a Halloween episode! Tim as BertGenious!
PolarLuv chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awwwwww
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hey I like crack I couldn't stop laughing especially when I saw Tim was Bert. Man, this was the best crack OZ fic i ever read and it was a good laugh thanks

Poor Tony, he is smart but only on the field I think most of the time he is an idiot but a lovable one

Ziva as Tinman - perfect. Abby is right she isn't heartless she just has trouble showing it. She was raised a killer. I felt for her though when Gibbs got back his memory and she cried on him

Palmer the lion. Even more perfect. I think its fun how you added everyone even two evil guys.

But the end was genius. They are Gibbs children which why he does whatever he can to protect them.
HPNCISVictorious14 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is hilarious! I loved all the characters! I totally forgot about Jimmy when I was reading, so when the lion part came, I fell out of my chair laughing!

Great fic!
LittleMissTlee chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
i LOVE IT! well done! you my dear need a medal. i dont think any one has written any thing like this! love it well done!
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Not usually a big crack fic fan but this was totally hilarious! Loved Tim as Bert, "I'd never wear evidence no matter how cute it is" and Tony wondering if the Wizard and Witch ever did done.
smush68 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OH. MY. GOD! I believe this is the funniest thing I've ever read! Especially all of McGee's comments as Bert and the discription of him -"running as fast as his stubby legs could carry him,flatulence marking his every step..." Ohhhhhh man! Priceless! GREAT JOB!LOVE IT!
PurpleHipposRock chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was brilliant and I was LOL-ing most of the way through. XD
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Lol, loved it
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh my two favorite things in one story . I love it