Reviews for and so I took you in my hands and I held on
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
love this; I did wonder how Damon didn't notice Stefan had been bitten there, it was dark but they are vampires (great eye sight)
justareader13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I still don't get how Damon was that close and didn't notice the bite or that Stefan wasn't alright but i like this fic, concerned Damon is do cute.
Jasper'sGirl66 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Totally awesome
Lyly2003 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I'm glad you wrote this! Was beautifully written. And that way at least I know I'm not the only one to ask myself a hundred times what would have happened if Stefan had told Damon about the bite-Loupa garoup! xoxo
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I could feast on this brotherly fluff.
sparkley-angel chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I like it :D

I wish Damon actually cared that much :D
kattafre6611 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Another great brother story of you...

Fantastic work, amazing story! :-)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awesome fic! I really loved it :D
Hell chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
During the episode when stefan and Damon were talking, I was practically yelling at damon to see the bite. I loved Damon saying he hated it when Stefan was right.
pls chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
i loved it!great fic!i was really disappinted when they show a scene like...well this fic because it would have been gorgeous!thank you!
moonandstar331 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved this! I would love if this were in the show! It is true Stefan does need saving, I want Damon to be the one to do it! Great story! I loved this episode too! How ironic that Stefan was the one to pull that wherewolf's heart out, when many seasons ago Damon did the same thing to Mason Lockwood? Heheh I don't know if anyone else noticed that.
Iheartbromances chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved, loved LOOOVVEEDD this!

*smooshes you*
Phoebegirl319 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Loved it! I was hoping so badly that they would have done this in the show. I still don't really get how Damon didn't notice. Anyways, you did a great job! Both brothers were portrayed wonderfully!
Child of the Night13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love it :) I seriously wish they do more brotherly moments between the two! Anyway nice story, continue writing,;D
Rye chapter 1 . 9/27/2011