Reviews for Imperfect World
Elaine27 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is awesome! Don't know how I could miss this story of yours. I so totally love the idea of John and Helen change positions :) Perhaps you could write a second chapter *grin* I'd be happy :D
Sage Q chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
love the idea! should totally write more.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
YOU MAM, ARE WONDERFUL.

I was perusing fan fiction, and what would i see but A CHALLENGE ENTRY! And a creepy (in a good way), well-written, totes original AMAZING ONE.

I actually kinda forgot about the challenge... i think it ends soon... THANK YOU FOR ENTERING. Cuz im pretty sure I'm in charge of this one and I would curl up and cry if no one entered. BUT YOU DID! And it's brill! I love this story! I love the idea of sort of reversing the roles, Sanctuary would be such a different place if Helen was the crazy one!

GOOD JOB.

I'm kinda incoherent cuz I've been working on homework for the past few hours o.0 Back to it I guess...

GOOD WORK AGAIN! :D

THANK YOU!

!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is such a cool fic! I love the idea with switching! So awesome! XD Totally surreal! No way you wouldn't win this just because of it's originality and cool-idea-ness! (Even if you are the only person to have entered so far...)

Fell4