Reviews for Love and Hate
i cant spell anonymus chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Keep going! its pretty good! omg i hate minnerva now lol i like ur story
SurfingWaves chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
stefan is such an arse hole
SurfingWaves chapter 26 . 12/18/2011
last line was so trew poor Persephone nd I hope Callie will be alright
SurfingWaves chapter 25 . 12/18/2011
if only Callum nd Persephone could have been together...brilliantly written well done
MagicD chapter 26 . 12/13/2011
So sad :( Lukin forward 2 readin the next bk
Zarsla Not logged in chapter 26 . 11/27/2011
*Sigh* you crushed our dreams of Callum and Sephy being together.

You could totally write a sequel to this and make about Callie Rose trying to fight Stephan in secert and make her meet Tobey through some very very secert (practically non esxist) rebillion. Or you could use her to start her own rebillion by making her fall in love with Tobey and kill him off or Tobey and his family could work for Sephy's and that could be how they meet. well that's all the ideas I can come up with.

Chaio!

Zarsla
LyricsArePoetry chapter 26 . 11/25/2011
That last line was amazing. Brilliant story. I loved it. You should write more for N&C
LyricsArePoetry chapter 25 . 11/25/2011
Dear. God. You actually killed Callum : : : That was... unexpected to say thr least. Bloody hell : Briliant chapter
LyricsArePoetry chapter 24 . 11/25/2011
Stefan's a *insert bad words here*. loving Callum though obvs :D
beckieapril chapter 26 . 11/25/2011
Oh my god, I really thought it was going to be a happy ending :'( This is such amazing writing though and I've loved your story from the very first chapter!

Well done xoxoxo
LyricsArePoetry chapter 23 . 11/24/2011
I love this because you're keeping with the book in a lot that happens but with your own twist, like Stefan and all that. It works so well.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 22 . 11/24/2011
Brilliant chapter. I love the way it progressed to that ending 3
LyricsArePoetry chapter 20 . 11/23/2011
Oh wow :O I was not expecting that :O :O
LyricsArePoetry chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
The last couple of lines of this chapter were heartbreaking D:
LyricsArePoetry chapter 18 . 11/18/2011