Reviews for Anamnesis
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Your shots always leave me thinking. And rethinking. And triple checking. What.
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
this was a real sad read, what with dick the only one tho remember and all. my heart almost broke when Barry didn't know who Iris was.
ok chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
It took me a long time to realize this is a play-off of the comics. And I'm still not sure if that's actually what it was, but after reading it a couple times that's what my mind turned it into. Its an interesting stand-point and for me it made the story even more heart-breaking, which is absolutely maddening.

Anyway I really wanted to give my condolenses because I've read most of your stories, and have never reviewed. (Probably becaise I was intimadated, but whatever.) Your stories are amazing, you are like writing god, it excelent. So just consider this a joint review because I don't really have the time to go back and review everything.

Signing out (just cause it seems more official this way) ok bye.
ClampLover chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was such a mind trip and broke my heart for Dick; I;m still in mourning for the lack of Wally myself.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That. Was. Lovely. So lovely!

Pretty sad too, but the fact that you could write it well enough to make someone feel sadness...highly enjoyable! Mad skills.
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
-sob- well, this was very well written. I'll just be off crying, don't mind me...
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
What is this about Wally West not existing canon-wise?
YourFloatingAngel chapter 1 . 9/29/2011

sorry lol i read it on livejournal and i was all like 'omg who is this amazing anon lol'

aww, Dickie :c This is wonderful, and I haven't read a fic concerning Dick in a long time, so thank you very much for that refreshment :3
Kyer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Canonically, Barry still knows and meets with Iris West. Unfortunately, there has been no mention of (nor is there likely to be) any mention of her nephew. DC has not categorically said that Wally does not exist...but that he does not nor has he ever been Flash. Since there's been no word of a mysterious speedster hero, we can take it that Wally West as a super hero does not exist. No idea yet whether he exists as a plain human being at all or not.

DC does not want anyone to come between Barry Allen and the Flash title.

Will the latest CBR poll change this (seeing as Wally still won out -if only barely- over Barry despite Wally's being sidelined for three years? I doubt it. Seeing how Barry's standing in that poll jumped so much while Wally lost three places probably makes them hope that given another year or three of Wally's nonexistence, people will forget him and his name will disappear from all polls while Barry moves up into the top five. They probably won't be wrong on that...most people have short memories.

God how I loathe the current DC editorial people.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
You've made me so sad Val, like if I wasn't sad before I'm sad now.

You've reminded me that Wally won't ever be a dork and brofist with Dick ever again.

I loves you Val!~
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 9/27/2011

Sanger-sequence chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
You beautiful, beautiful person, you. Incorporating an e.e. cummings poem to boot. 3

And /Alfred/. He would totally know immediately something was different. Come to think of it, he's pretty much the fanon god. Maybe he brought Wally back in the first place~

This is what I wish would happen for ALL the relationships and acquaintances that got erased by the Reboot. They'd get patched up and the world would be happy, and the fans would sing their rejoices aloud. But of course that's not going to happen.