Reviews for Kill Shot
grishy chapter 2 . 5/12
I'm so confussed about the final... And still want more!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Loved it.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow, this intense.
I'm glad that Neal finally lashed out to Peter and cursed him.
ClaMiAl chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
The story was cool, very intriguing. It was also pretty confusing, though, since the POVs changed a lot and without any warning. Still, I enjoyed reading it.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
hmm
JackiLeigh chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Thanks for this story. It helps ease my WCWS (White Collar Withdrawal Syndrome) just a little. I also would not object if you decided to add another chapter. Maybe just a follow-up thing.
Evesgreenleaf chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Wow! I like your continuation. Hope to read future stories from you.
pechika chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Enjoyed reading about a vulnerable Peter, glad Neal and Peter were on the mend.
extremebandgeek chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I'm so glad you updated! This was really good. Not only did we get to see how Neal is coping with everything, but getting to see how Peter reacted to everything was great too.
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
very nice:)
canadianscanget chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Yeah, I was so hoping the first post was a setup issue as opposed to some off beat styling. Liked the last dream part, with reference tucked in there to the "rules". Nice tie in. You still have room to play more with this story. I don't think anyone would complain if you added another chapter. Pay good heed to Ultrascape. Cheers CCG
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Lol That Was Cute At The End. Great Chapter Will There Be More?
Evesgreenleaf chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow! More to the story
ras0629 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
oh snap!
aliceann chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Thanks for the feedback. I'm afraid I posted without reviewing and the formats didn't show up in the translation. I'm going in to hopefully correct that. I did mean to have the story change back between the POV of Neal and Peter and to sort of portray the internal chaos each man was experiencing, but not quite like this. Thanks.