Reviews for the beginning after the end
AWWWWWWWW CUTE CUTE CUTE AWWWWWWW OHMIGAWD CUTEST STORY EVAHHHHH! KEEP WRITING!
Claire DuPont chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ah, how adorable
Write more please...
Just For Today chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I adore this story. It's so well written, and I love watching Gray wrestle with putting his feelings into action. _ SO cute.
redacted357123123462 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh my.

That was beautiful.

I have no other words to explain your story right now, my mind is currently incapable of thinking straight after reading that formosity. How did you even...? Wow.

I wish I had your writing skills.
F8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awwww... so CUTE 3 I just wished it's not finished yet 3
rinalii chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Aw, that was cute. :) Your writing style is really nice. Not overly descriptive but easy enough to understand. No grammatical errors or typos either. Anyway, I really like your representation of Claire. She's very cute and child-like in her own way. :) Gray is pretty much his shy, awkward self, and I like how he wasn't an unreasonable jerk like a few Graire fan fics make him out to be.

I do have one issue with it, (very minor though, don't worry). This is just me nit-picking, I guess. But I have to say that the sequence with Rick and Popuri bothered me a little. I don't really imagine Rick to be the one to "tease" people. (He seemed too serious and naggy, imo. But I guess you could argue that he changed when he grew up.) I thought the role would have fit Kai better, but that's just me. :3 Also, I didn't really understand why Gray asked Popuri to leave Claire alone. It seemed like a harmless question to ask, (because she could easily reply by saying she 'likes' him as a friend) unless of course Claire took it the wrong way and became uncomfortable. I think you probably should have described it with Gray seeing Claire's discomfort rather than have him direct his attention to Popuri straight away.

Anyway, please please PLEASE don't take any of my comments negatively, because that wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted to give you my honest opinion on your story. Still, good job overall.