Reviews for Midknight At The Oasis
Fucking Jaden chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Holy shit, is that you Little Kuriboh?

I'd thought you as the last person writing fucking fanfiction when you have the greatest parody series of all time! I'm not shitting you! I'm like in love with Jaden now because of your depiction of him as this punk ass wannabe rapper. Oh and everybody hates jaden. Except me.

But thiefshipping
Parker Megraw chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hahaha. The references. Ah, the references.

Bakura... haven't you ever learned not to deny things online if they're not even pointed out...?

Foolish, foolish Bakura. And still it's cute.
PuffyParsnips chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love you. \('-')/ Raise the Roof. -Isabel (Izzybell27)
This is just too amazing for words, this is just amazing and my fangirling has not stopped! XD -Dame-Rachi (other account)
Wat. I...wat. So know he writes yaoi too? WAT WAT WAT. You're...you're my hero. :') -Danielle
Animefan147 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
HOLY SHIT! I was effing laughing my ass off. Well done,man.I also watch the abridged series and love it as well. I hate how they always take down the frickin episodes. I guess 4kids can't take a joke:)Anyways, just know that I support you all the way. Keep being SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME:)
Sonikkuruzu chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I would have fallen over laughing at what Ryou did if I hadn't been sitting down :D

Like the rest of your fics, this was again written perfectly
YGO4Lyfe chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was amazing... No spelling mistakes and the grammar was prefect, this itself was a masterpiece! I can't wait to read more!
honestly.idk chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
ahahaha. blishythebishy. ah,i love it! you're probably my hero, sir. i adore you
WhenRiversTurnToRoads chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was absolutely beautiful! Funny and sad and lovely all rolled into one! You're the definition of fantastic!
StarFiction56 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I THOUGHT MARIK WAS STRAIGHT IN THE ABRIDGED SERIES! i'm confusded.
BlissfulGP chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I think I just fell in love with your work even more. I don't know why it had never occurred to me to check and see if you had an account here before now. Actually, if I were being truthful, I would have to tell you that I didn't even search for you. I find you in the listings while trying to find something to read. Now here I am!

I must tell you that you are very talented with not only your voice and humor but with your written words as well. You were very descriptive, allowing me to actually visual the whole thing in my mind.

Not only was this absolutely hilarious in the beginning, moving towards erotic in the middle before becoming just downright sexy. Kudos to you, LittleKuriboh. I begin to wonder if you know how much joy you bring to me, and probably thousands of other fans, from creating videos and fictions such as this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That dance was so funny, especially with Marik being taller. (I keep forgetting!) This was really good, and in my head I kept pronouncing Midknight as Mid-kuh-night. Please, you should Marik and Bakura read this for a video! That would be so awesome.
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my goodness, LK! I am absolutely in love with your work on Youtube (everything including the Abridged series) and I was delighted to find that you have a account! You know what's hilarious in a way is that while reading this one-shot I kept hearing your version of Bakura and Marik's voices in my head. And they just seemed so in character because of the way you portray them in your YT series. I also find it amazing that you have many great artistic talents. You're a natural comedian, you can write, and you can even draw! (I'm assuming that you drew everything yourself on "Concrete Giraffes" ha!)

I would never have read a Bakura/Marik fic, but just because it was written by you I was sure I would enjoy it. And though yaoi is not my niche, I still found it fascinating because of the way you explore their - mostly Bakura's - characters and the non-mushy romance was great. Oh, these two villains.

Thank you for sharing your work, and I am very eagerly awaiting your next Abridged episode! Also, hopefully I can see you at the upcoming Anime Expo in LA so I can get an autograph, haha!

-x0SFx0
kuriqa chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
omg... i loled a bit there... marik is such a blond... and yay go ryou! lol... i loved when marik was all 'i have better fanart of us' and the mutant power bit, that was great too. You write exremely well. i have to say though i knid of hate you right now... i can't read abridged theifship by anyone else anymore... oh well... i can try

also smut is unf worthy.

K
Brennason chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow. Thank god for Ryou! That was wonderful.
Stjarnas Alskare chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Holy...

I have read and written smut before, but this has more emotion than most. Beautifully written, if I may say so.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »