Reviews for I know just where to start
Klaine14forever chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Yup and klaine never lost their virginity because u never updated...gosh shush a BuzzKill seriously but ur story was damn funny so whatever
Klaine14forever chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Uhh u better not have killed my sexy Blaine and lmao on the other person on the line that was just so funny
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Lol I can't get enough of your fanfic it's so funny and even though ussually in funny fanfics the smut sucks not on this one it's actually funny and their stupid arguments have me rolling on the floor laughing my precious ass off every time I start like a sad fanfic or I'm having a bad day I just come read this and everything suddenly feels better strange huhh
Klaine14forever chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Lol Blaine " can I take your coat...and maybe later your virginity" this little perverted prick ahh but I love em Best Story Ever!
Klaine14forever chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
OMG I can honestly tell you that you are the best you are so funny and you make it halarious and hot all at once ur talent is incredibly amazing I would give you a novel price any time I have had to run to the bathroom like 4 times in the last 30 minutes seriously I think I'm getting young of so much laughing thanks don't doubt yourself and PLEASE! Don't ever stop writing like NEVER!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Lmao "Look my boyfriend's here and he knows karate..." I was about to choke on my laugh my mom thought I was gettin murdered and then when Kurt was preparing his outfit OMG ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm am lmao in my bed this is halarious I have to admit I wasn't gonna read it at first cuz I found the review lame but then I noticed it said humor and romance so I'm all like fine lets give if a try and I do not regret it Kurt all doing the clueless steps nd totally failing lol the part with te pen nd then Blaine over here totally into it being a lustful perv all he ever thinks about is sex but then again what teenager dosent I guess it's all about sex now a days and lol the story I mean it's funny I still like the dapper highway man better but this one is also funny :)
bheolbloo chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Update soon?
bheolbloo chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
This was one of my favorite stories but it has not been updated since 2011. I hope there is a new chapter soon.
L chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
It's so good that I'm so sad because you didn't write that next chapter :(
bheolbloo chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
I love this story, I hope there is an update coming soon.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Hilarious AN, xD
Why haven't you continued this story? To build up this sexual tension and not supply the sexual goodies should be a crime!
I expect to receive an email in my inbox within the next week telling me this story has been updated (with the BAM scene). If this does not happen, there will be hell (and the Bahamas) to pay...
Yours sincerely,
Chris Colf- pfft, nah... Katy,
( If only... :P)
tpringtpringtpring2 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Enjoying
Ted2011 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Your fucking hilarious, really! I'm going through the chapters and just reading your author's notes. They kill me, they really do :D
Ted2011 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
This was fucking awesome! How can something be hot and hilarious at the same time? I found myself cracking up at the oddest of places. And the previous chapters...I was laughing so much that I had to re-read some parts to make sure I had read it correctly. Great job so far and I can safely tell you that I love your sense of humor. Please continue this story even though I'm not even finished reading what you do have up. Well, I can only do so much for this story to continue, but I hope you do.