Reviews for Rarer Than Articuno
LanzellxLala chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
amazing! please write more! in particular an additional chapter or more to this story! Pretty please! *insert puppy dog eyes here*
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aww, very sweet. Jessie's riddle was very cute and I really enjoyed it. :D
Bakura's Reflection chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Cute fluffy fic! I loved the first person side of it. You know, not many authors/authoresses write like that and that's what makes these types of stories so cute. You let yourself become the character and lose yourself in their world. I love that about a good story! Ok, I'm babbling. Anyway, great job!

-Bakura's Reflection
Digidestened7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
That was a great little story! Very cute, good job!
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
LA!

*faves*

_
TRAnimeGal chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
That was adorable!
JessieHeart chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Aww! Meaningless Team Rocket fluff! I love it! This makes all us Jessie's happy to be given the nickname 'Jess.' Cool! Good job, James is a little off because he's actually THINKING...

Later dudes.
XoShOrTiEoX chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
oh how sweet! :)
Jadesfire2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
An encredibly sweet and adorable non-sequitor
Jessiekat chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Oh. My. Gawd. I LOVED IT! SO SWEET 'N CUTE 'N NICE 'N (fluffy?)! Wow. Sweeeeet, awww ... very well-written, too. : Gonna go now. c.c;
LunarFormer chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Hey, not bad. not bad at all. quite good, really. aw, heck, THIS IS GREAT! Although, is it just me, or is Rocketshipping the most common of all Shipping in Pokemon?
Friendly Stalker chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Awww...so cute! .

Oh yeah, and the pay attention...Jessie's line is "To DENOUNCE the EVILS of truth and love," the one who's actually saying love is bad is Cassidy, as her line is "To DENOUNCE the GOODNESS of truth and love," So, in conclusion, it's Butch and Cassidy who are the ones who think love is evil and all that jazz. Thank you, and have a nice day. *bows* P
Lunaurora chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Aww! So cuuute! I could almost hug you. That is, if I wasn't on the other side of the world... - But your ficcie rools! (I'm in love with that little riddle... hmm...)

: Destiny Fox.