Reviews for Shreds
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Love it,I love seeing how Emmett views the while amazing,keep up the good work.

Live laugh love

k1942 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Emmett can be so nice when he wants to be, but this little episode was not one of his finer moments! Even he realized after what Laurens's friend said about Edward and Bella!
k1942 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Makes me so sad for Rosalie, to still think it was her fault that those animals molested her that way, smashing her head into the wall! It's a wonder they didn't give her a concussion! Amazing, too that she was able to get home alone, with only Emmett's voice on the phone to guide her! What a good guy he is, and how he loves his Rose!
k1942 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I absolutely love what the guys did to Mike! I hope he got the picture about what he did to Bella and how badly he scared her!
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
That is so hard to read! It nearly makes me sick! There just are not enough wicked, painful things I would like to do to someone like him, or names I would like to call him!
bella0609 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Oh Emmett you just ruined an almost perfect night!
bella0609 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Oh's not your fault!
bella0609 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I am so happy they did this :) I didn't even catch it in the story!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
heartstrings13 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Emmett really loves Rosalie and he is insightful too.
heartstrings13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
gosh! :O
Twilighter368 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
How is that a joke? It's a valid question although by asking it, the answers becomes no.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
"Hold on to me," I whisper quietly. "I won't let you down, Bella. I won't leave."

I am so glad that you decided to write this chapter from Edwards point of view as well. And I loved how protective all of the Cullens got, even the ones Bella doesn't interact with as often (Emmet, Jasper, Carlisle). Both this chapter and its double in the main fic were just beautifully written. Really great work.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I've been dying to know exactly what went down that night for a while now while reading Torn, and all this time it's been here! Thank you for writing it, even though it didn't end up in the main fic (at least not so far as I have read).
cassiopeiamoon chapter 1 . 2/20/2013