Reviews for Against the Wall
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 4/24
Just found this story for the first time and really enjoyed reading it. I sure hope you write more for Hawaii Five-O :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/18
Mad Danny is strong and fights good
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
ahhh. this is so good. made me cry, but a;lskdjf;lsakdjf;lasjfl. the Steve and Danny friendship is one of my favorites on TV, ever. and this perfectly reflected it. well done! your stories are my favorites. :)
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow that was high adrenaline rush. Panic mode and torture as Danny endures listening to Steves screams of agony! gosh that was heart wrenching! Danny wanting to take Steve's place and when he can't he figures out a way to get out of the cuffs and takes out all three thugs. He's almost as impressive as Steve when it comes to fighting, otherwise Steven wouldn't have him as second in command and his partner! Great short story, emphasizing partnership, strength and the ability to endure and last.
tealrose chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Loved it! Can't help it, addicted to whumpage myself :) T
Athena222 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Please write a second chapter - although I know that wasn't your original intention.
Rainey chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Very exciting story. Danny really saved the day.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awesome story; well done!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Sheesh, that was... scary. Awesome to read but scary
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
great story, glad that danny "remembered" the book ;)
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Another great story, though I wish there was a second chapter. Characterisation was really good and Danny was awesome in it!
ginkies chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
dark and awesome
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Love the story! Now you need to write one with Danny being tortured and Steve having to listen. That would be awesome! (And oh wow, I'm a horrible person, aren't I? Oh well!) Loved Danny in this! His takedown was just so amazing! GO DANNY-SKILLS!
ladylockern chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow great story would love to see a second chapter to it maybe dealing with the guilt danny would feel over this
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great story! Thanks for sharing!