Reviews for What Mad Providence
connor1504 chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
This was a wonderful collection of stories, and I greatly enjoyed them
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY KNEW SOMEONE WHOSE NAME WAS LEGITIMATELY SADIE KANE AND I WAS LIKE WHAAAAAAAAT
Fantome Star chapter 23 . 8/25/2013
I notice you haven't updated in a while but you really should! This is one of the best Leviathan series fanfic out there. I'm like in love with it xD please update!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
CHAMELEON CIRCUIIIIIIITTTTTT
UGH i really want there to be a Doctor Who AU where maybe Ten and Martha crash in the Leviathan!verse and meet Deryn and Alek and yeah this probably wasn't a very helpful review... sorry.
InfernoLeo9 chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
I liked this, Very... cool!
romantiscue chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Just yesterday I tripped across this fandom on the site, and I have made this request to two other authors whose writing I enjoyed reading, hoping it might be fulfilled. I hope you don't mind if I make the request to you as well:

Since you said you're taking suggestions... Could you do Alek falling in love/being attracted to 'Dylan', questioning his sexuality and actually choosing to act on his feelings/attraction *before* Deryn is unmasked? I'm tired of the convenient, too-quick unmaskings in these sorts of fics.
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
do you think you'll write anymore here? I know I would really love it if u did! :)
schaferdramaqueen chapter 23 . 9/25/2012
Aw! Those were cute. My favorite was the one about the postcards. Especially the last line. So very Deryn- tough and tender at the same time.
EllaMinnoP chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
D'awwww! I love the last one and the others are really awesome too!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Wow, I flat out "D'awwwed" at the last line. it's just so sweet, and something Deryn would say.
Spartan Ninja chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Nice song drabbles. Will there be more?
Middy Miles chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Gah! It's so cute! And a great thing to wake up to, I might add. It really brightened my morning. I know it probably won't happen, but update soon!
EllaMinnoP chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
# 6 made me go (Awwww!) This collection is great!
Kana chapter 22 . 5/26/2012
These are FANTASTIC! Please keep writing more. You are flawless!
Sara chapter 22 . 3/21/2012