Reviews for A Little Broken
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Okay, now WAIT a minute...did you say this was your FIRST Sherlock Fan Fiction work? Nawww...not possible.

This was spot on. I loved the way you read between the lines (yes, first cliche of the day...sorry...there'll be more...it's early yet here in Atlanta, GA, USA)...and you expounded on that chink in Sherlock's armor (okay, cliche # 2...told you it was early days)...and how John referred to him as his friend and they would both look out for each other. (Not shippers, yet, hmm? Still...early days...early days..) EXCELLENT ..particularly for your first! Thank you for writing and posting...More like this please! I love your writing style.
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I did indeed like it! :) This is adorable. You kept them very in-character- John WOULD choose to express his sympathy through a small gesture like that. Beautifully written. Keep it up! :)
BadWolf18 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
aww this is a lovely fic. I really like your descriptions. Please write more!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Good read, thanks!
r chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
oh, that was quite good! especially for your first fic!

i look forward to reading more from you :)
DressLikeYerCrazy chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I know! My heart wrenched when I watched the look to gave. Anyway, amazing job.
Rachel Lyse Brook chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ugh. I can't tell you how much i wanted to punch Sebastian in the face when he said that.

Brilliant take on the situation! I love it! (and i really do wish that John had ACTUALLY done something like that in the show...)

Fantastic Job!