Reviews for No Sense of Consequence
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Love it! :)
JubileeKnight chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
A nice look at an AU situation. I enjoyed it!
joy2190 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It's your story, you can stretch the law any which way you want! Really enjoyed this one.
Annie chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Beautiful story! It's so great to read something in-character and believable as well as a proper insight into the characters x
Shoen chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Really nice! XD
fictionwriter28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hey I just want to say thay your interpretation of the law, namely the part where Peter explains his reason for not being able to arrest Neal was correct. From what I remember from my high school government class, the law does state something to the effect you put in this fic. Well I just wanted to tell you that and along with the fact that this was pretty good.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
These guys truly are a very strong bond.

You did a fabulous job.I could see all of it as I read.

The banter was absolutely terriffic between Peter and Neal.

JeanneZ84
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A definite instant favorite! _ What a great depiction of an alternate ending/solution to this whole Nazi-treasure mess! I only wish this had really happened on the show... *sigh*

Aw, and I loved the way Neal "beamed" when Peter gave him another chance and discarded the hand-cuffs; I can picture Neal smiling in relief and it makes for a wonderful mental image :D But my favorite part had to be Neal's earnest-kid routine once he wanted to take advantage of the freedom he had left before he was 'grounded,' practically "begging a favor of a parent." I LOVED that you wrote that! SO CUTE!

So, yeah, I loved the fic! Congrats on writing so well and true to form! ;) Please write more!
extremebandgeek chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved this story! The relationship between Neal and Peter was done so well. Great job.
Stroma chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very good story.
govgal chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
that was great! thank you!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was really nicely done.

I liked how you portrayed Neal as flawed but ultimately good, which is how (to me) he comes across on the show. The fact that he genuinely hadn't thought about the consequences for Peter was realistic given his initial excitement over the treasure. What was particularly in character though was that once he *did* realise he was prepared to do what it took - even confessing - to make sure Peter didn't pay for his (Neal's) mistakes.

It would be easy to make Peter OTT by having him excessively angry when he discovers the truth but you avoided that expertly and instead showed how - I believe - he really would react in those circumstances. Ultimately the fact Neal is his best friend really does colour the way he deals with things even when they come into direct conflict with his FBI sensibilities (on a side note I've always loved how Tim Dekay gets that across onscreen)

You really captured both characters spot-on and also the tone of their friendship. I could hear them as I was reading and also picture them since you perfectly described their mannerisms.

This was touching, amusing, and realistic (to the show) and I'd love to see them do something like this onscreen.

I really did enjoy it.
last1stnding chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great story! What a refreshing change to read something that keeps both Neal and Peter in character. You have both of then down perfectly. Kudos for writing Neal as he really is. Well done.
Fernanda chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Nice story. Good to actually read something that's a litle less rose-colored where Neal's concerned, for a change. Your point about getting away with attempted murder made me think, but you're right - he did go there with the intention of killing Fowler and did point a gun at and fire at the man.

The repercussions for Peter are something that seem to have passed Neal by, and as you say, for such a smart guy not to have considwered the effect on Peter's career, well, it seems just a little disingenuous.
puellascribit5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011