Reviews for I'll Be Loving You
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
*happy sigh* I'm so glad they found each other and decided to try and make it work. They get their happy ending. I love it.
ChristabelRosie chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Awww this is so sweet!
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Beautiful!
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW omg CUTEST STORY EVERY! loved the ending! lol your an AMAZING writer! ive been just going through all your oneshots and little stories and LOVE IT!
Lightning-sama chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was so good! I love your Puck and Shelby and Beth and Kurt and it was just great! I can't help but wonder how the rest of New Directions would react to the older Puck if they ever saw him again.
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wonderful! Needs a part two or sequel. How do they survive NY? How does Noah enroll her in school or anything like that without a birth certificate... I hope they work as a solid couple and family... what about reunited with Glee (probably not you know someone would call the cops)... Please write more.
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
A lovely story to read :)
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Married by 30... legally! (; I love the idea of this, and you wrote it amazingly. It's one of my very favorite Puckurt fics x3
kyatariina chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Great story! Loved it
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Just absolutely amazing! Greatly written, love it!
Glee Let Me Down chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So...I usually don't write reviews because I usually put fanfics on my kindle and then forget who wrote them...but I came back to this one to write a review because I REALLY liked it. I'm not even a Puckurt shipper. Lol. It was just really well done!
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Dawwwwwwwwww you should totally write more!
imaginarykite chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was the sweetest thing I have ever read omg I wish this was my life 3 QQ You're beautiful, I love you.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
a good one
huffleslythindor chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Omg loooooved it! Super cute and fluffy and beautiful! Great work :)