Reviews for The Plains Of Rohan: The daughter of the lost
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
too fast too fast! maybe Eomer might be this speedy but I don't think Lovisa would yield that quickly... especially after her stubbornness in the other chapters! Sorta wish you would have drawn it out longer...
And how old is she now? She was taken in by Lord Elrond when she was 15, how long ago was that?
Otherwise nice idea to start the tale in the second book :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
I loved it, especially the format of the story. How we were kept guessing her origin and such :)
dormienticaputdraconis chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
I LOVE your writing! It is so hard to find fanfics that don't absolutely butcher Tolkien's work, yet expanding the story or bringing new ideas... Please write more LOTR fanfictions!
Crimzon stained chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I COMMAND THEE TO GO EAT A COOKIE! Why? because you did a good job.
Blackroses191191 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story, i love the way that you started in the middle and explained the beginning so well. I tihnk that this made the story uniqurw and due to that i really enjoyed it.
DancinThroughLife chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
This was so great! I found myself really enjoying the fact that you just tossed her in. Occasionally the explanation for how people get to Middle Earth are really strenuous, but you handled it really well with the flashes and story telling. Really really great job!
Jovie Black chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
Amazing! I'm sad it's over!

JB
WillowDamon17 chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
Yay! They are together! Great end to a wonderful story! :)
WillowDamon17 chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Oh the epic "..." lol I'm so glad she was rescued! Can't wait for the next chapter!
VampWolf92 chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Please post the next chapter soon
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
FINALLY! I was tired of Eomer acting like an idiot! He finally pulled his head out of his ass. Can't wait for the next chapters.
TheLadyAranel chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Fanfiction! Its well written, and never boring! You have just the right amount of detail to hold interest without over-doing it. Please update soon, added story to my favorites! Really one of the best Eomer FF out there in my opinion. :)

Sarah
SirAvery chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
No no no no bad filimeala! i hate cliffhagers . PLEASE update soooon I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS D:
Rogue's Queen chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! I want to know what happens! Waiting for the next chapter! :)

I like that you're putting them back together, Lovisa is too nice to just be brushed off like that :)

Rogue's Queen xx