Reviews for Alistor
Going through this story years later with sequels already written, this really feels like a prologue of a novel.

You have the new character introduced Alistor, with his basic backstory and powers explained. He is certainly an interesting individual.

We also got Beast Boy and Raven becoming a couple, setting up for crazy couple hijinks in future. That can only be fun.

We also an enemy introduced, The Collector. It appears he has set his sights on the Teen Titans. I hope they are ready for him.

Also, Allistor escaped his punishment, but what about Herald?
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
:-)
Darth Tempest 4 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Loving it, but you asked for grammar checks on your profile so:
"Your all alright I hope?"
"Your" should be "You're"
JackoLillie chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
This is great! I should have reviewed earlier but ... I forgot. Its very well written and as far as I can see there is no errors.
SilverShadows13 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Hi there!your story is really amazing! it really captured the characters of the titans!i really wanted to read a fanfic that captures the true characters of the characters. haha. I find a story that doesn't capture the characters' true personalities quite...um, a bit .frustrating. But yours is truly fantastic! make more stories 4 teen titans, and i would like it if you would also write a atory for the Percy Jackson series. :))))) you're a great writer, KEEP IT UP!;DDD
Obiwan1527 chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
OMG! That was awesome! I love it. I'm going to start reading the next story today. Hope it's as good as the 1st one. :D
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
CONTINUE!
Monkeysuncle1 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Awesome ending :) 3 can't wait till you right #2 :) :P
Frecklemcgee chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
I loved this! Thank you for writing an OC that didn't dominate the story. I enjoyed this and can't wait for the sequel!
black rose-raven angel chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
It's done?

*gasp* a sequel!

*puts pitchfork back in closet* thank goodness I don't have to use that. Sequels are okay!

So glad Ali finally got to go home! Can't wait for the sequel!

~Rose
me chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Just whipped through the first six chapters. Thoughts thus far:

Your writing isn't fully developed yet, but it's very good for a first fic. Everyone seems to be in character, there are no silly grammar mistakes, and overall the story chugs along in a very clean businesslike fashion.

The chapters are a bit short, and you seem to be in a little bit of a hurry though. Maybe just slow down, set your scenes, and spend more time on the little things. Stop and smell the roses.

Overall a solid effort. Solid enough that I'll be back tomorrow to read the rest of it, so I must think it was pretty decent. :)
Monkeysuncle1 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I love how Alistor is coming along :) i find his personality quite amusing :P keep it up ;)
black rose-raven angel chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
You do not know how happy I am right now. Spending time reading your story instead of doing headache-inducing homework, such a relief!

Maybe now I can figure out a decent analogy for a cell!

Also, people should know not to bet on romance, the people in question seem to always find out. Alistor did have some solid advice there though. When in trouble RUN!
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
interesting :) okay i kno i usually dont do this but i red to chapter 8 and totally didnt review at all -_- im sorry but it was realy interesting and its kinda late so i dont have time to review them all today

but ur a talented writer and alistor seems really interesting :) the bb and rae moments are so cute, lol
SilverShadows13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
One word to describe this story: AMAZING!

~I mean, I really could feel the true selves of the Teen Titans here! It is just the way I thought Raven and Beast Boy would react when they both fall in love with each other!w this is a really cute story and I would have liked for this to be made into one of the series!Keep up the good work! :)))

~~by the way, please add more of the Beast Boy and Raven pairing on the next chapters!Thanks!