Reviews for Tales from Azura and other survivors
devirnis chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Yes! Ever since that snippet during the third game, I always thought "Wow, Hoffman and Bernie must have been hella confused about what was going on". And Hoffman still has faith in Delta :D
devirnis chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I always wondered what one of Cole's letters would look like, and I think you did a lovely job. A perfect balance between bittersweet and hopeful. Very nice! :)
DarkDivine753 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this story, its an interesting take on what would happen after the game was finished. Anyway, i look forward to reading more :)
Dv4021 chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
This has got to be the best chapter. I love the relationship M&A have and you portray it so very well! You should be very proud :)
mcknight93 chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
Your story and chapters are very good. You are doing a great job of keeping characters in character.

Have you thought about writing a Clay and Sam pairing? They are a pair I would really like to see together since they both lost there family members and act alike in some ways. Message me if you are going to do it and like the pair up.
Heliumdancers chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
this is really good, im enjoying reading about the marcus and anya chapters. i must say, i really like your 'drabbles' and the way you have chosen some dialogue from the game. to continue a story after the game is such a good idea, esspecially with the way you write in detail and cover the characters so well. i could imagine Baird doing all this obsession with the electricity, and clay ans sam...:)

keep writing its good..
HyperSoft chapter 16 . 10/18/2011
Ohhhh my god, this was sad. No one really writes about Dizzy, which is a shame, seeing as he's one of the most interesting background characters, but you really nail his character. The fact that he'd stay so loyal to his old family feels very natural. The pebbles on the beach is a great idea, too.

Also, slipping Dom in there was a nice touch. Depressing, but nice. ;)
TOATAL GEAR HEAD chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
its a great story... though all chapters seem alittle short.

there is one thing that i didnt like and it buged me, you seem like your trying to stick to the story line but Sam did not have romantic feelings for Dom, yeah she had a 'soft spot' for him, but you could tell they had no romantic feelings for eachother if you read the books you know she changed Dom's tat, to anangel and she enjoyed helping him with that, thats where their relationship stated.

so yeah...thats my rant.

oh.. i would love u to referance the line sam told damon 'i could see you me in that house, couple of kids a dog.'

to which damon resonded 'yeah and my great big bottle of suicide pills.'

and sam 'well atleast that saves me the trouble of poisoning your dinner.'
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
ohhhhhhhhh bacon
PeacefullyCrazy chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Ahh, some Clay/Sam I see? Eh, adds spice to the mix. I like it. :)
funkymoinkey chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Seriously one of the best Gears stories every, keep it up!
HyperSoft chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
Okay, so I wanted to get a chance to read all of these before reviewing.

In short, I love all of these tidy little drabbles. So many writers here cling to their favourite characters and write only about them (myself definitely included) but the way you've struck out and dipped into the POV of nearly every character is refreshing. You've even managed to touch on some of the great little details in the comics and books.

My favourite chapters were (surprise) the bits with Marcus and Anya, as well as Letters Home and Watercolour Anvil, but I think everything works well together as a whole, too.

Keep it up. :)
Heliumdancers chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
So far, I'm liking this, you have written these chapters really well, can't wait to read more!
Taking a Chance chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Wow this is some good shit brah...

Keep it up dude, your a great writer and this story deserves more reviews.

Gear-2557 chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Nice fanfic, but what about Miran Trescu?