Reviews for Endless
RainToLullaby chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Damn son, this got me in deep, overall I really enjoyed it
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Can you make a sequel? Bean's genetics made him die young, so maybe a sequel from Ender when he finds out?
hiddenmango19 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I like this, I really do. Pretty true to the books, except that, you know, there probably wouldn't be a heart-to-heart conversation like this between the two characters, given their clashing personalities. But, that aside, you did a great job with the story... you have a gift for writing conversations, I see.
I only wish you could have written more of what was going on in the characters' minds, because that is a huge part of the books.
Keep writing! :)
mimzy630 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
No. I'm crying now. This is beautiful, no matter how wrong it is,

ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
*cries* poor Bean!
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
actually, i thought the characterization was really good. you got bean's dialogue down pat.
Vaako chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Best Enders Game fic I have read yet. I found it so sad the way Ender cut Bean off here, but Ender is quite cold on the outside. I liked how we didn't really, REALLY get into enders head in this, it was more about Bean. It was sweet, bittersweet. Great job. Very touching.
JCWarriorCats chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I think this story was very well written and I don't think you 'shot to hell' the characterization. A bit off but there were some good points where you were spot on to their personalities. I couldn't help but smile as I read and didn't notice I was crying until the end. Good job. 83
katy-anker chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is SOOOO lovely! :') x
Anony chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i never would have pictured Bean and Ender having a witty little almost border-line homosexual relationship but other then the semi-gay stuff it was pretty well written
CourageConConfidence chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I loved this! Great title.
Samu chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was sad, bittersweet, and touching, and I enjoyed it a lot. I think you handled the characterizations pretty well. Ender seemed very resigned and somewhat world weary and Bean is still cocky and believes he knows best for everyone. Nice job!
Violet Saphira Darling chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
HAHAH yes, i did notice that the characterization was really off as the story went along, but very good writing! You did a good job, and this was a really cool idea (: i especially love the last part, where Bean felt like crying. That was really good :] and YESSS PETER IS FREAKING AWESOME haha. I enjoyed reading this! :) thanks! keep writing, ure pretty good at dialogue lol