Reviews for A Game Of Three
FinnMac chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I wouldn't mind one single bit if you picked up this story again! :)
FinnMac chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Well, hello Professor Cullen, Edward, sorry to interrupt. But do you think you could toss me the key to the lecture hall in between thrusts? Thank you so much. As you were.
FinnMac chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Carlisle is completely manipulative. He is using his power over Bella to influence her change of topic AND to plant the seed (so to speak) of an "encouraged" sexual relationship. What a douche.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I never managed the uncomplicated part.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I would have dropped this class like a hot potato.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
My memories of frat parties make me shiver in revulsion.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I'm wondering how these guys will come together.
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Oh I hope you finish this. I just love the intellectual verbal sparring aka Smartassward.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Carlisle and Edward well,well Bella you don't wants anything.
flowerpower55 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
I guess I'm an insecure little girl because I feel horrible right now. I really do blame myself so don't feel bad but if you ever update I won't be reading anymore. While I personally didn't enjoy the story, your writing skills are superb and I encourage you to keep on. Good luck and goodbye.
Rachel Rose Cullen chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Why haven't you updated this story for over a year? ;o
I feel like you're just getting to the best part youknow,
now I really feel like I've wasted my time, unless there
will be another part? PLEASE CONTINUEE.
polyphany chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Loving this story so far. Is it continued elsewhere? I would love to find out what happens!
JMBC chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Please tell me you'll finish this story! Please?! I love it and can't wait to find out what happens next. Dont leave Bella (and us the readers) hanging like that!
wordyma chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Oh come on! Don't leave this great story hanging : (
I hope you are well and just busy, but this is a really engaging plot line and I want to know what happens...pretty please?
I love that your use your smarts for smut.
Dinia Steel chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I am hoping that there'll be more of this story from you. May I ask what your plans are for it? I'd really love to have more from you. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
562 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »