Reviews for A Game Of Three
seasonsinthesun chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love this story already! Looking forward to the next update! :)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
oooh love this! great that bella challenged Carlisle in class...and the way they argued. oooh i can see sparks fly already.
onelove13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ooo how I've missed you. Glad you are back and I can't wait to see where you take us.
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I m eagerly looking forward to wherever you take this new story.

:o)
cejsmom chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I believe I took this course! Yuck! Lol! Enjoying the characters and their banter and very much looking forward to what is to come!
forevergreeneyes2012 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I'm intrigued! Excited for what's to come :)))
CaroleLeo chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love it. I am very interested in how you are bringing them all in a new acquaintances to each other. Look forward to what you have up your sleeve of wonderful and beautiful ideas. Hope you can get a chance to write, but if not, we'll wait for you. Thanks for another wonderful story.
Pattypattz chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Loved your AN bb...I'm in to read anything you write Daria. Whatever is between two consenting adults is fine with me! *threesomes, slash, orgy or whatever...I just like your writing*. So cool that you have luvrofink helping...I read all her stuff too.

I like a spunky, in your face Bella. I'm a college graduate myself and there have been some pretty interesting profs to say the least. I so agree with Carlisle's statement on being "Sheep". I like a Professor that teaches you "HOW TO THINK, and NOT...WHAT TO THINK"...I have a BS in Business Management and my minor was PolySci...sounds familar to me bb.

I love this concept and I think this is going to be yet again, another of your most interesting stories.
jbquinn chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved it! I can not wait to see what you have in store for us with this! I for one love a good Carlisle/Bella/Edward fix and there's not to many out there so I'm excited!
kneon chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ok i'm going to take this journey with you since i love your stories. You also get me to think and read outside my box and comfot zone. Which is actually educational and broadens my way of thinking. This so far reminds me of my experiences at univ.
yagalinus0420 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OMFG...REALLY? ! I can't believe you're finally doing a threesome story! This is fucking fantastic! AND it's an E/B/C story! Oh...I can already taste the greatness of this fic! I'm already lovin it! Please update again soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! ;)
Motable chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love it already! Excited for the next installment.
AngelBCE chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Really like it. Can't wait to see what will happen with these three. I love the three of them together. So glad you are back!
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I feel so honored that I've been allowed to pre-read this story so far. Although you already know how I feel about it, I feel the need to state publicly just how much I love the banter and the intellect.

And Carlisle - so manipulative and sleazy. lol At least Bella realizes so far that he's doing it. ;)

Can't wait to read the rest!
dinogrrl1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Really excited that you have a new story.

Love the dialogue, as usual.
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »