Reviews for A Game Of Three
beachlovers chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
She's a runner
beachlovers chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
She is dreaming of them already and she doesn't even like them yet :)
lemonbutt chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
So I'm guessing he has a really big dick, and she'd be missing out if she didn't let him hit it? Interesting.
pattie g chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
dariachenowith, I just love all you stories. I hope all your exams are going well. I can't wait for the next update. I hope soon.
jule2 chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Awesome
TragicCure chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
I am dying for more!
CdrIvanova chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Well, well ... Bella's considering it, huh? I still don't actually get what the whole "experiment" is ... I'll probably have to go back and read the other chapters again.
CdrIvanova chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Whoa! I somehow did not expect that!
wendy5542 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Sorry D, I almost forgot to review! You gave us a lot to think about in this chapter. Edward raised some interesting points in his discussion with Bella and she seemed intrigued, despite her feelings. I can't wait to see how things progress! She seems conflicted now, but I'm sure it won't be long before she rethinks her participation. These three will be so hot together.

I'm so glad you found time to update. I've missed your stories!
sophdrea chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
I love your Tanya! She is the perfect best friend for your Bella; and it's so nice to see her cast as something besides the usual bitch everyone loves to hate. Now to the end of the chapter...you ROCK! This was priceless! Instead of having her find out about Carlisle and Edward from Edward himself, or from campus rumors, you let her walk in on them! Amazing and brilliant, girl!
sophdrea chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Wow, didn't see that coming from Carlisle! I knew from the summary that there would be sex with him...I was just surprised that he chose that way to approach her. This is why I love your stories so much...you always surprise me and keep me intrigued. Thanks for all the wonderful entertainment you bring me. I hope RL slows down for you a bit.
sophdrea chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Loved this chapter! It was definitely the perfect sex scene between these two! Only this Bella would give him instructions on how to please her...and only this Edward would take those instructions and put his own spin on them. It was funny, sexy, and just really, really good! You are one of the best ever!
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I've just stumbled on you story and read all 7 chapters in one sitting. I've really enjoyed it so far. Some interesting themes and hot to boot! I'm very interested to see how the dynamics between the three of them develop. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to sex (or at least I like to think that I am) but I can also understand Bella's reaction to what she walked in on.

I hope RL is treating you well as well as your studies. I look forward to reading more as and when you're ready. And I hope that you haven't become disillusioned with Twi-fandom.

EN
deesirius chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I seriously love your writing I definitely think it says alot about you, I love your dialogue and the debates remind me of my time when I was in college, I like that you always make your female characters strong, smart and sexy and not to mention you write AMAZING SMUT! Really enjoying this story and even though you said from the beginning there wouldnt be any kind of "romance" I hope you change your mind because obviously Bella and Edward have that something ...dunno what...but its there! Ok well looking forward to your next update, and I seriously cant wait for the polyamorous action to begin!
samiam77 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012