Reviews for Unexpected Escapade
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 12 . 1/14
never say never sesshomaru
Garyslover chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
You shold finish this its so good i cant wait for the ending
fuyuki-hime chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Please please please update! This is a great story!
abracadaver chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
This story is friggin awesome PLEASE update
SarahBloomSakura chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Update :D I love this story! :D
kag-and-sess-4-ever chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Will chi ever find his parents, is sesshomaru falling in love with kagome,... ..I look forward to the next ch. Or the sequal!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
kagome's crazy
monae31891 chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
more chapters please
Morrowyn chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
What? That's it? MOOORE! You have truly captured the essence of the mighty Sesshomaru. He seems a bit chatty, though, but that could easily be attributed to his "curse", which is hilarious, by the way. XD I thought I was going to die from laughter at some points.

Now, my question is, why did the Shadows of Hell Demon suddenly target our favorite duo? Is it Chi's fault? I bet it is! Suspence! OOOOOH, or that poison lady is their leader/owner and they're her shikigami/hound...things...:I

P.s.
Love the serious Sesshy at the end. KYAAAAAAA!
P.p.s.
Did I mention that I'm given to random bouts of fangirldom? Don't say I didn't warn ya.
SamirahAislin chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Oh wow that was really good. Please update soon! I want more on the cute little rabbit demon though! 3 So chibi Kawaii!
SIM99 chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Wonderful! Do you plan to continue? Please do.
utsukushi-inu-yume chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I just came across this story today and couldn't stop reading it until I ran out of chapters to read. This is an absolutely wonderful story and I hope you are planning on finishing it.
Veraozao chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
I love it! Sesshoumaru isnt going to escape from this. He and Kagome make a great couple. Kiss
Bird That Flies At Dawn chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
Great story. I can't wait to read more!
angelofthelord15 chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
Please update! Ilove love love your story it's flippin awesome!